Windows 10: Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5?

Discus and support Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5? If so, how/where do I get it? If not, what would you suggest to replace this camera for my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LanceColvin, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5?

Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5? If so, how/where do I get it? If not, what would you suggest to replace this camera for my Win 10 PC?

:)

LanceColvin, Mar 17, 2019

2. LifeCam Setup 4.25 not installing on Windows 10

Hi,
    Thank you for posting in Microsoft community

I suggest you to Uninstall your current webcam and try to install 4.25 webcam,follow the below steps.

Step 1.

Uninstall 3.60 Life cam setup.

Follow the below steps.

1) Press Windows logo key +X key.

2) Click Control panel

3) Click Programs

4) Click Programs and Features.

5)Right click on the program and Uninstall.

Step 2 : Install 4.25 Setup in Compatibility Mode.

The steps to install a driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Note: I suggest you to refer the below link for further reference.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/d/lifecam-studio

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with any issues with windows.

We will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Microsoft Lifecam Studio

Today, I successfully installed from Windows Updates, Microsoft - Camera - Microsoft LifeCam Studio for my existing LifeCam. However, my computer cannot locate LifeCam. I did confirm that Microsoft LifeCam is definitely installed on my computer but I
    cannot find the icon which opens the program. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks.

Mark Lakewood, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5?

LifeCam Software Got Uninstalled After Windows Update.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, please answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. What is the name of the update that was installed prior to this issue?
    2. What is the complete model number of your Microsoft LifeCam?
    3. What is the complete error message that you get when you run the application from the CD-ROM?
    4. Is the camera working in all other applications except Skype?

Meanwhile, I suggest you to download and install the latest LifeCam software by following the below steps.

Also, try using a different USB port on the computer. If you can, connect to a USB 2.0 port and disconnect other unused USB devices from the computer.

Step 1: Go to
    Device Software Downloads
    and search for your LifeCam model in the Search for download section.

Step 2: Once you enter your LifeCam model, then click on the
    LifeCam driver
    link > Select the Operating System and
    Language
    > Download and install the LifeCam drivers on your computer.

For reference, you may also refer to
    Common LifeCam Issues
    and check if this helps.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

If my answer has helped, then please upvote or mark as an answer.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5?

1. Is there an update for installing Microsoft LifeCam 3.5? - Similar Threads - update installing Microsoft

2. Microsoft LifeCam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft LifeCam: I have checked all the microphone settings for the microphone on my LifeCam but people still do not hear me when I use it. They see me but do not hear me. How do I fix the problem. If I go to the microphone settings, and test the microphone, it shows it is working. but it is...
  3. Microsoft LifeCam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft LifeCam: I have checked all the microphone settings for the microphone on my LifeCam but people still do not hear me when I use it. They see me but do not hear me. How do I fix the problem. If I go to the microphone settings, and test the microphone, it shows it is working. but it is...
  4. Microsoft LifeCam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  6. .NET 3 and 5 update failures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET 3 and 5 update failures: I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium and I'm trying to update my copies of .NET 3 and .NET 5. I need these current for my Python work. Every time that Windows Update tries to update these, it fails. I've tried running each singularly or together. Same results. Rebooting and...
  7. Microsoft LifeCam not recognized in LifeCam app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft LifeCam not recognized in LifeCam app: I had to purchase a new life cam to replace my previous one and this one is not recognized by the Life Cam app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the camera and the software with no help. I am running a Dell XPS with Windows 10 64 bit. The camera does work with my...
  8. Webcams: Installing Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000

Webcams: Installing Microsoft Lifecam VX-3000: I am running Windows 10 current and want to install a Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 webcam "new" very old. I understand the Win10 is incompatible with a lot of older webcams. Cam I damage my Win10 if I try to install and test the included install disk drivers? Thanks for any...
  9. Microsoft Lifecam Camera

Microsoft Lifecam Camera: I purchased this camera to use on my Windows 7 computer (Hewlett Packard) it worked fine with the upgrade tp Windows 10,but now I have a new HP desktop and the LifeCam does not function - it seems to need a driver. I need an answer on this? Noel Funge...
  10. microsoft lifecam

microsoft lifecam: I have a Lifecam VX-5000 and just got a new PC with Windows 10. I am able to use the microphone for speech recognition, but I can't use the camera. When I open the camera app, the blue light on the Lifecam goes on, but there is no picture. I tried looking it up under the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lifecam 3.5

2. lifecam 3.5 support update

3. lifecam 3.5 microsoft what is

4. lifecam studio 3.5