Windows 10: Is there another way to install Minecraft other than the Store?

Discus and support Is there another way to install Minecraft other than the Store? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I've bought a copy of Minecraft. I'm trying to install it in a PC that has Microsoft Store blocked by the admin. I've asked the administrator for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by javier_o, May 23, 2020.

1. javier_o Win User

Is there another way to install Minecraft other than the Store?

Hi. I've bought a copy of Minecraft. I'm trying to install it in a PC that has Microsoft Store blocked by the admin. I've asked the administrator for permission to install it and I got it but I'm not allowed to do it through the store so my question is if there is an alternative way to download and install it.

:)

javier_o, May 23, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 23, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 23, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there another way to install Minecraft other than the Store? - Similar Threads - another install Minecraft

2. Microsoft store wont install anywhere other than C: Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store wont install anywhere other than C: Drive: I need help my pc storage is all into my D: drive and yet your microsoft store wont let me change directory where he install file always on C: this is not a one time proble ive seen LOT and LOTS of post concerning this probleme and none of them worked for me why does...
  3. Microsoft store wont install anywhere other than C: Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont install anywhere other than C: Drive: I need help my pc storage is all into my D: drive and yet your microsoft store wont let me change directory where he install file always on C: this is not a one time proble ive seen LOT and LOTS of post concerning this probleme and none of them worked for me why does...
  4. Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...: Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than paypal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-transfer-the-money-in-my/88c441d5-646e-4c80-a9c8-d0cbe9ce1693
  5. Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...: Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than paypal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-transfer-the-money-in-my/88c441d5-646e-4c80-a9c8-d0cbe9ce1693
  6. Is there a way to transfer the money in my Microsoft cashback account to another other than...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Is there another way to install MInecraft Bedrock eddition, without MS store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there another way to install MInecraft Bedrock eddition, without MS store?: Basically, my MS store is broken I think, I am unable to uninstall any game, and went through basically every troubleshooting step that I could find on the internet. with one of them i got some more information about the issue. see the...
  8. Is there another way to install MInecraft Bedrock eddition, without MS store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there another way to install MInecraft Bedrock eddition, without MS store?: Basically, my MS store is broken I think, I am unable to uninstall any game, and went through basically every troubleshooting step that I could find on the internet. with one of them i got some more information about the issue. see the...
  9. Windows store apps won't install anywhere other than C:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store apps won't install anywhere other than C:: I'm unable to install any apps at all from the Windows store. They all immediately say they can't download and will try again shortly. Through troubleshooting, I've discovered that they'll download without error if I select the C: drive as the location. I have numerous other...
  10. Install on another drive other than C?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install on another drive other than C?: So i have the latest windows 10 version, but i cannot seem to install apps to any where except the C drive. And the option to change is disabled. See image attached. Why is it disabled? How do I get it to work ? I am on windows 10 pro if that matters. 33611

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 wont install from store