Windows 10: Is there any alternative for bluetooth manager for Windows 10 ?

Discus and support Is there any alternative for bluetooth manager for Windows 10 ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi Reddit ! I search the Internet for an answer but nothing came out. I would like to know if there is a "correct" alternative to the default bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nilt00n, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Is there any alternative for bluetooth manager for Windows 10 ?

Hi Reddit ! I search the Internet for an answer but nothing came out. I would like to know if there is a "correct" alternative to the default bluetooth manager on WIndows 10. Furthermore, I have several devices connected via bluetooth, and it's a shame to not be able to correctly and easily changing some basic settings without disconnecting and repairing my devices. I have several speakers, headphones and keyboards that I use on a daily basis (for different tasks in my job that need specific devices) and I switch between them all the time. I don't think I'm alone with that problem but nobody talks about it !

**I know there is a post like mine, but it was 3 years ago ! Any update on this object would be appreciated !

Link to the old post (not me) for more : https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/5za65s/an_alternative_bluetooth_manager_for_windows_10/

submitted by /u/Nilt00n
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nilt00n, Jan 20, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jan 20, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 20, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Is there any alternative for bluetooth manager for Windows 10 ?

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    We'll be back.

P4-630, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Is there any alternative for bluetooth manager for Windows 10 ?

1. Is there any alternative for bluetooth manager for Windows 10 ? - Similar Threads - alternative bluetooth manager

2. Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?: Are there any substitutes for ChatGPT that can be used in educational institutions such as schools, colleges, and universities?* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?: Are there any substitutes for ChatGPT that can be used in educational institutions such as schools, colleges, and universities?* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Bluetooth Management alternative

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Management alternative: I hope this is the right place for this, not sure where else to post. I'm looking for an alternative to the built-in Bluetooth management options available in Win10, maybe some simple software solution or app. I have a number of BT devices (mouse, headset, keyboard, etc.)...
  5. Is there any MozBackup alternative?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there any MozBackup alternative?: I have scoured the web and can't seem to find a reliable backup/restore tool for Firefox/Thunderbird Any suggestions? 166373
  6. Is There Any Good but Free Alternative to IDM (Internet Download Manager)?

Is There Any Good but Free Alternative to IDM (Internet Download Manager)?: I am using IDM for such a long time. But I don't want to use it anymore. The reason is it often can't instantiate download and Firefox take control over it. I really enjoy when IDM can start downloading instead of Firefox. But as it often fails I am now looking for an...
  7. Any alternative for windows 10 Bluetooth manager?

Any alternative for windows 10 Bluetooth manager?: My Bluetooth on pc works well but the windows 10 settings app that is more primitive than the phone's settings doesn't let me easily use Bluetooth. Basically my problem is that pairing and connecting Joy Cons as a controller works perfectly, but when I disconnect and want to...
  8. Explorer (window management) alternative for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer (window management) alternative for Windows 10: For as long as Windows 10 has been around, I've had tremendous issues with UI fluidity and speed on the OS. An example: On a new ThinkPad laptop with fairly high specs, I opened Explorer and went to C:\SomeFolder. I pressed shift+ctrl+n to create a new folder. The green...
  9. alternative to MS's bluetooth driver (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    alternative to MS's bluetooth driver (Windows 10): I see that there are a large number of complaints on various fora concerning the inability of Windows 10 to properly connect with Bluetooth devices. I too have this issue (with a TrekxAir headphone). My Bluetooth device connects perfectly with my mobile phone, but essentially...
  10. Clover File Manager Alternative

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clover File Manager Alternative: Hello I have been using a File Manager called Clover here: Clover Brings Chrome-Style Tabs to Windows Explorer. | 易捷科技 EJIE Technology It is a simple program in that it has Tabs & you can add favorite folders to an access bar at the top. It worked OK in Windows 8.1,...