Windows 10: Is there any alternative to NPPasswordChangeNotify in windows10 to support SSO

Discus and support Is there any alternative to NPPasswordChangeNotify in windows10 to support SSO in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Team, We have a windows native application developed on C++ technology, which supports SSO feature since the beginning of Windows XP... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VishB, Apr 9, 2020.

1. VishB Win User

Is there any alternative to NPPasswordChangeNotify in windows10 to support SSO

Hello Team,

We have a windows native application developed on C++ technology, which supports SSO feature since the beginning of Windows XP byImplementing a Credential Manager. Since Windows 7, SSO functionaly is breaking when user changes the password because NPPasswordChangeNotify api is not supported beginning with Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.

Is there any alternative api to NPPasswordChangeNotify to get notification when user changes the password.

Thanks,

Vishu

:)

VishB, Apr 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 GPO for wireless SSO with hello

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

1. Which version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on the PC?
    2. Is the PC connected to a Domain Network?

If the PC is connected to a Domain Network, then suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

How to use single sign on (SSO) over VPN
    and Wi-Fi connections
    ’.

Further, as the issue is with setting up of GPO to perform wireless logon in the systems for Windows users, I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet Forums
    where we have support professionals who are well-equipped with the knowledge to handle queries regarding this issue.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Is there any alternative to NPPasswordChangeNotify in windows10 to support SSO

Windows Phone 7.5 SSO Cookie

Hi

AFAIK Internet Explorer on Windows Phone does NOT support SSO Cookies.

Mark Briggeman, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Is there any alternative to NPPasswordChangeNotify in windows10 to support SSO

1. Is there any alternative to NPPasswordChangeNotify in windows10 to support SSO - Similar Threads - alternative NPPasswordChangeNotify windows10

2. Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?: Are there any substitutes for ChatGPT that can be used in educational institutions such as schools, colleges, and universities?* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any alternative of ChatGPT?: Are there any substitutes for ChatGPT that can be used in educational institutions such as schools, colleges, and universities?* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Alternative support forms to fill out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative support forms to fill out: I've filled out the microsoft rewards support form and they didn't respond. Are there any other support forms I can fill out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-support-forms-to-fill-out/219a76ee-fa80-4bf2-adb5-d7345222b848
  5. Alternative support forms to fill out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternative support forms to fill out: I've filled out the microsoft rewards support form and they didn't respond. Are there any other support forms I can fill out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-support-forms-to-fill-out/219a76ee-fa80-4bf2-adb5-d7345222b848
  6. SSO

in Windows 10 Customization
    SSO: Hello, We currently utilize your program and were wondering if you have single sign on capabilities. Thanks, -Mark Perevozchikov from Quest Technology Management *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Any alternative of system restore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any alternative of system restore?: I have an Asus fx505dy laptop. I ran some scripts months ago with admin privileges. It had a lot of side-effects like slow boot-up, removed many apps I need. Is there any way I can restore my laptop's state to the state when I got it? I didn't create a restore point. Can I...
  8. Any Opera MyFlow alternative with Android support?

Any Opera MyFlow alternative with Android support?: I am looking for an alternative to Opera's Myflow. As a completely different browser or just an add-on/extension to other chromium based browsers. submitted by /u/elremeithi [link] [comments]...
  9. Is there any MozBackup alternative?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there any MozBackup alternative?: I have scoured the web and can't seem to find a reliable backup/restore tool for Firefox/Thunderbird Any suggestions? 166373
  10. Are there any alternatives to the Start Menu?

Are there any alternatives to the Start Menu?: I love having my icons available but recently I've clicked on Auto-Hide taskbar and positioned it on the left side of the screen. it's great having that extra clean space but it has it's issues like not always auto-hiding and staying open and when I've moved the mouse away...