Windows 10: Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X

Discus and support Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ALI ALHOMEIDAH57901, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X

Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X

:)

ALI ALHOMEIDAH57901, Jun 22, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

I actually needed two poll choices, as I am not limited to one AV/Security solution.

For paid, I can reccommend BitDefender Internet Security (3 years), and Avast! Internet Security (10+ years). For a free, pure antivirus solution, one of the best, and definitely easiest to use is BitDefender Free.

I use BitDefender Immunize (small free program) to immunize flash drives, and on all systems I use Malwarebytes as an on-demand scanner.

rtwjunkie, Jun 22, 2020
  3. coldy Win User
    List of approved Windows 10 compatible security products

here's the list of ones that are compatible:

The Windows 10 compatible security products include:

•Avast Free Antivirus 10.3.2223
    •AVG Internet Security 2015.0.6110
    •Avira Antivirus Pro 15.0.11.579
    •Bitdefender Internet Security 18.23.0.1604
    •BullGuard Internet Security 15.1.307
    •Emsisoft Anti-Malware 10.0.0.5561
    •ESET Smart Security 8.0.319.0
    •Fortinet FortiClient 5.2.3.0633
    •F-Secure Internet Security 15.3
    •Kaspersky Internet Security 16.0.0.614
    •Panda Free Antivirus 15.01.00.0006
    •Quick Heal Total Security 16.00 (9.0.0.46)
    •Sophos Enpoint Security and Control 10.3.12.312
    •Tencent PC Manager 10.11.25856.501
    •ThreatTrack VIPRE Internet Security 8.2.1.16
    •Trend Micro Internet Security 10.0.1150

coldy, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X

suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X

1. Is there any antivirus & internet security program compatible with surface X - Similar Threads - antivirus internet security

2. Antivirus Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antivirus Program: I'm so stress of finding third party antivirus program that has low cpu usage. All antivirus programs have high cpu usage after their updates. I will just install antimalware scanner is enough without installing antivirus. Is it safe enough?...
  3. Any AntiVirus Program

Any AntiVirus Program: All types of antivirus free version not enough to protect my PC and only basic scans but it Says its good. I don't have money to buy paid version. But bitdefender free version has real-time protection features and scans. I will choose bitdefender. But this antivirus will end...
  4. Surface X pro - compatible printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface X pro - compatible printer: Hi I have a surface X pro, and I bought a canon printer Canon MF269dw but the driver doesn't install properly, I can not connect the printer with my surface, I need to print files, and scan, definitely a Laser Printer so who can recommend a compatible printerThanks...
  5. Surface X pro - compatible printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface X pro - compatible printer: Hi I have a surface X pro, and I bought a canon printer Canon MF269dw but the driver doesn't install properly, I can not connect the printer with my surface, I need to print files, and scan, definitely a Laser Printer so who can recommend a compatible printerThanks...
  6. Surface X pro - compatible printer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. These antivirus programs are compatible with Windows 11 according to AV Comparatives

in Windows 10 News
    These antivirus programs are compatible with Windows 11 according to AV Comparatives: AV Comparatives, a site known for its security tests, released a list of antivirus programs that it found to be compatible with Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system. Microsoft will release Windows 11 on October 5, 2021, officially. New devices with the new operating...
  8. Any recommendations for SUPPLEMENTAL antivirus/security software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any recommendations for SUPPLEMENTAL antivirus/security software?: I opt to use Windows Defender as my antivirus because nowadays, its really just as good as the other top shelf AVs like BitDefender and Kespersky only without the $40 dollar subscription fees that usually boil down to them having other features like VPNs and disk cleaners....
  9. antivirus program for my Surface

antivirus program for my Surface: do i need an antivirus program for my Surface? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-program-for-my-surface/46455ae1-7647-4cbc-a90b-811e8a9178c7
  10. Surface pro 2017 and turbotax programs compatibility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 2017 and turbotax programs compatibility: Is the 2017 surface pro 2017 with win 10 pro compatible with downloading and running turbotax programs and files? I am being told that the surface pro will only dowload “apps”, and is not allowed to download third party “programs”. I’ve been told that the surface pro cannot...