Windows 10: Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Discus and support Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Not the password managers in the browser, but something to actually lock the entire browser so it can't be opened without a password. 148437 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by CannonRebel, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Not the password managers in the browser, but something to actually lock the entire browser so it can't be opened without a password.

:)

CannonRebel, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">

Jacee, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

I did try that, it only locks the password manager as far as I can tell, there are no settings to keep the browser itself from opening and being used. So I'm not sure what the article is explaining.

4. Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Not the password managers in the browser, but something to actually lock the entire browser so it can't be opened without a password.

Thema:

1. Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers? - Similar Threads - Browser locking software

2. Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser: I've just downloaded the Australian NAPLAN browser in preparation for the NAPLAN tests happening this year, but after trying to run and set up the software, I've noticed that I'm not able to use my touchscreen. While the browser was opening, it had network issues and wasn't...
  3. Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with touchscreen after downloading NAPLAN locked down browser: I've just downloaded the Australian NAPLAN browser in preparation for the NAPLAN tests happening this year, but after trying to run and set up the software, I've noticed that I'm not able to use my touchscreen. While the browser was opening, it had network issues and wasn't...
  4. Support lock down browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support lock down browser?: Can windows 11 supports responds lock down browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-lock-down-browser/6bd6aced-6b87-4b80-aaa3-c85be53392c4
  5. Support lock down browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Support lock down browser?: Can windows 11 supports responds lock down browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-lock-down-browser/6bd6aced-6b87-4b80-aaa3-c85be53392c4
  6. browser locked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    browser locked: Why does Microsoft lock my screen.when i turn on my computer,Microsoft always asks for password.I can not open my browser until i enter password. This is aggervating,iam not trying to get on the Microsoft website.I just want to pull up my browser.Can this be stopped. It is...
  7. Virus lock on my browser.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus lock on my browser.: One of my computers has a virus that has locked up the browser. It provides a screen that says it is from Microsoft Support and asks me to call a phone number to get it unblocked. There is also a box that pops up saying its from Microsoft Security [MICROSOFT EDGE]...
  8. browser locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    browser locked: sometime when i using my browser the page suddenly redirects and i get stuck at the page below. i cant ckick the X button how can i exit my browser[ATTACH]i have no viruses on my system....
  9. browser egde,slow to open, then locks

in Browsers and Email
    browser egde,slow to open, then locks: im having real problems with the edge browser, it is very slow to open then when it does it locks,i have to other browsers, google and firefox,they work perfectly 26096
  10. Browser Locked? Call This Number.

in Windows 10 News
    Browser Locked? Call This Number.: [img] A new form of browser locker has recently surfaced. Browser-lockers are websites or pop-ups that redirect the browser to a website that locks-up the browser. The user is prevented from continuing any normal operation including closing the offending browser window,...