Windows 10: Is there any chance to fix a hacked PC?

Discus and support Is there any chance to fix a hacked PC? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a HP All-in One PC, Windows 10 Home Edit, plus I did a recent system reset. This hacker has been getting into my computer and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Thumper97, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Thumper97 Win User

Is there any chance to fix a hacked PC?

Hi there,

I have a HP All-in One PC, Windows 10 Home Edit, plus I did a recent system reset.

This hacker has been getting into my computer and taking ownership of it....I have a very long list of what this hacker has done and this has been going on for quite a while. Also they have locked me out of the BIOS system; it asks for an Admin password that I did not set. Also my disk drives have been corrupted.

What do I need to do to fix this computer? Would a clean installation of Windows Pro fix the problem?

Please let me know if there is more information needed,

Thank You

:)

Thumper97, Jan 24, 2021

2. OS X Leopard Hacked for Intel PCs

Just one day after its release, Apple’s new OS X Leopard has already been hacked to work on standard Intel-based computers. Admittedly it isn’t guaranteed to work 100% yet, and is more than likely illegal in some way, but all you need to give it a try is a patched DVD image, a zip file with a patch and a USB flash drive. After that you’re just three easy steps away from running the new operating system on your Intel PC (SSE3 and later) but unfortunately there’s no AMD support available yet. As many PC owners have a slight dislike for Macs this may not be too appealing to everyone, but you can take a look at the procedure here.

Source: dailyApps

Jimmy 2004, Jan 24, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 24, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there any chance to fix a hacked PC? - Similar Threads - chance fix hacked

2. Is there any chances that we'll see Window 12 in future?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any chances that we'll see Window 12 in future?: Windows Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-chances-that-well-see-window-12-in/f75bca73-96ef-4dc8-b447-df85d8696895
  3. Windows 10 Plus! any chance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Plus! any chance?: Please bring back Plus extension packs to the Windows 10, I loved them as a kid and had huge impact growing up in my youth in a positive way, just don't make it like 5.99 dollars like you folks did H265 codec. Bring back Plus! as a free Windows 10 Update...
  4. Windows 10 Plus! any chance?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Plus! any chance?: Please bring back Plus extension packs to the Windows 10, I loved them as a kid and had huge impact growing up in my youth in a positive way, just don't make it like 5.99 dollars like you folks did H265 codec. Bring back Plus! as a free Windows 10 Update...
  5. Windows 10 Plus! any chance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Is there any chance a Surface 4 will get Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any chance a Surface 4 will get Windows 11?: Please do not roast me too much for this question and expectations but is there any chance for my Surface to ever be able o run Windows 11 or is Win 10 its end-of-life OS?Thank you so much.Device name: SURFACE-NOV-19Serial number: 0250842***Surface model: Surface Pro 4 i5SAM:...
  7. Any chance to run 32 bit programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any chance to run 32 bit programs?: Not a dig deal, just a program that used to come with an old game but anyway. The thing originally was 32 bit only, 1996 or so. Of course it comes as an installer package and, as expected, ''This program cannot run on your PC.'' There is an inbuilt 32 bit emulator in 64...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 FH501 any chance to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 FH501 any chance to fix?: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I know that my setup is old, don't beat me about it, i can do it better I just want to try the game. I saw people with the same error code, but they could press "ignore and continue", could someone help me? I feel like i can at least go to the main...
  9. Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100%

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100%: Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100% like with Android op system? So far all my attempts to convert Windows 10 Pro Finnish to English have failed. Most menus and dialogs have been converted into English but there still appear unknown words in...
  10. How likely a PC get hacked? Is there any statistics

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How likely a PC get hacked? Is there any statistics: A desktop PC with windows 10 home, connected to the broadband internet for 24 hours. No purchased or subscribed Anti-Virus or firewall installed. Use with common sense. How likely could the PC get hacked by someone assume he knows me and wants to do this to me. I mean someone...