Windows 10: Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100%

Discus and support Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100% in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100% like with Android op system? So far all my attempts to convert Windows 10 Pro Finnish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by robilong, May 31, 2019.

1. robilong Win User

Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100%

Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100% like with Android op system?

So far all my attempts to convert Windows 10 Pro Finnish to English have failed.
    Most menus and dialogs have been converted into English but there still appear unknown words in different situations.
    For example in network settings and also in Device manager there are several Finnish words after "full" conversion.

:)

robilong, May 31, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, May 31, 2019
  3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, May 31, 2019
  4. Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100%

change language display on windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better I would like to know, what was the base language for your previous Operating system?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Remove the Japanese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Japanese language.

• Click on remove under input method.
    Step 2: Add English Language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the English language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100%

1. Is there any chances to convert Windows to other language 100% - Similar Threads - chances convert language

2. Is there any chances that we'll see Window 12 in future?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any chances that we'll see Window 12 in future?: Windows Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-chances-that-well-see-window-12-in/f75bca73-96ef-4dc8-b447-df85d8696895
  3. Windows 10 Plus! any chance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Plus! any chance?: Please bring back Plus extension packs to the Windows 10, I loved them as a kid and had huge impact growing up in my youth in a positive way, just don't make it like 5.99 dollars like you folks did H265 codec. Bring back Plus! as a free Windows 10 Update...
  4. Windows 10 Plus! any chance?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Plus! any chance?: Please bring back Plus extension packs to the Windows 10, I loved them as a kid and had huge impact growing up in my youth in a positive way, just don't make it like 5.99 dollars like you folks did H265 codec. Bring back Plus! as a free Windows 10 Update...
  5. Windows 10 Plus! any chance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Is there any chance a Surface 4 will get Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any chance a Surface 4 will get Windows 11?: Please do not roast me too much for this question and expectations but is there any chance for my Surface to ever be able o run Windows 11 or is Win 10 its end-of-life OS?Thank you so much.Device name: SURFACE-NOV-19Serial number: 0250842***Surface model: Surface Pro 4 i5SAM:...
  7. Is there any chance a Surface 4 will get Windows 11?

Is there any chance a Surface 4 will get Windows 11?: Please do not roast me too much for this question and expectations but is there any chance for my Surface to ever be able o run Windows 11 or is Win 10 its end-of-life OS?Thank you so much.Device name: SURFACE-NOV-19Serial number: 0250842***Surface model: Surface Pro 4 i5SAM:...
  8. Is there any chance to fix a hacked PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there any chance to fix a hacked PC?: Hi there, I have a HP All-in One PC, Windows 10 Home Edit, plus I did a recent system reset. This hacker has been getting into my computer and taking ownership of it....I have a very long list of what this hacker has done and this has been going on for quite a while....
  9. Convert ink-to-text in other languages

Convert ink-to-text in other languages: Hello. I'm currently writing stuff in OneNote in German. I'm using the OneNote that is supplied with Windows 10. I want to convert the ink that I'm writing with to text. But this doesn't work as it is in German. I have an Office 365 subscription, but I'm not sure if it's...
  10. Convert .mix photos to any other type of picture file.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Convert .mix photos to any other type of picture file.: I have a some old .mix photo files that I would like to convert to an other type of format, such as .jpg, .png, .tif etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-mix-photos-to-any-other-type-of-picture/06731cf0-802b-4bd1-8977-3639200d13d0