Windows 10: Is there any difference between Grover Pro and Grover Podcast?

Discus and support Is there any difference between Grover Pro and Grover Podcast? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm using Grover Podcast right now, and it's pretty much a complete package. I love listening to podcasts on Grover, and I'm considering upgrading, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/quepagina, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Is there any difference between Grover Pro and Grover Podcast?

I'm using Grover Podcast right now, and it's pretty much a complete package. I love listening to podcasts on Grover, and I'm considering upgrading, but the store page is quite vague. What do I get when upgrading?

submitted by /u/quepagina
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/quepagina, Feb 21, 2020
  2. JohnDefoe Win User

Podcast app causing problem with all other apps playing sound (Win10)

Hi

I also put this to Creative Labs as it's their soundcard I'm using, and I append their response. However, I don't know how to contact Grover - can you help, please? By the way, I'd already tried your advice, and the only way I could get any sound from the
    external soundcard was to uninstall the app.

Best

John

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td] Is there any difference between Grover Pro and Grover Podcast? 708863ec06f?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2F2016%2Fdefault-avatar-80.png [/td][td]Creative Support (Creative Labs Pte Ltd.)Jan 28, 10:09 +08 Dear John,Thank you for contacting Creative Labs.We are nor aware of any issue with the Grover Podcast as we are not a developer of this software. Please contact a developer of Grover Podcast directly to verify it with them.Since the audio came back to normal after uninstalling the Grover Podcast then the issue is related with this software and not our sound card. Regards,MateuszCreative Labs Pte LtdWorldwide Customer ResponseDISCLAIMERThis email is for the sole use of Creative's intended recipient and is not to be forwarded or copied to others. Any review, copying or distribution of this email or any attachments by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not Creative's intended recipient, please inform Creative immediately by responding to this email and thereafter permanently delete the original and any copies of this email together with any attachments.Thank you.[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td] Is there any difference between Grover Pro and Grover Podcast? 02823494647?size=40&default=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.zendesk.com%2Fimages%2F2016%2Fdefault-avatar-80.png [/td][td]John DefoeJan 25, 20:27 +08 Customer Enquiry------------------I recently installed the Grover Podcast app on my Windows 10 1803 system, but it completely knocked out all sounds from other apps & software including system sounds. I uninstalled it and all sounds came back immediately. Are you aware of any issues between the Grover Podcast and your external soundcards? By the way I've added the system information as generated by your facility.[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

JohnDefoe, Feb 21, 2020
  3. How do I schedule an APP

I am trying to schedule the Grover Podcast App to run once a week on Windows 10. In the Task Scheduler it asks me for the location of the task that I want to schedule. But I can not find a path to the App. When I just enter "Grover", it seems to schedule
    it, that is, it does not give me an error. However, it does not appear in the list of "Active Tasks" in the Task Scheduler. Any help or pointers would be most welcomed.

TallRayHialeah, Feb 21, 2020
  4. A. User Win User

Is there any difference between Grover Pro and Grover Podcast?

Podcast app causing problem with all other apps playing sound (Win10)

Windows 10 Professional (x64) Version 1803 (build 17134.523) ; external soundcard Creative SBX

I downloaded and installed the Grover Podcast app yesterday, and then discovered that no sounds were available through the external soundcard from other apps or programs, including system sounds. I did not admittedly
    try a podcast but when I uninstalled the podcast app all sounds immediately came back.

Any ideas?

Thanks

John

A. User, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

Is there any difference between Grover Pro and Grover Podcast?

1. Is there any difference between Grover Pro and Grover Podcast? - Similar Threads - difference between Grover

2. Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!: Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-difference-in-performance-between/309d928f-8bb0-4d57-8851-f12d69543bbf
  3. Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!: Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-difference-in-performance-between/309d928f-8bb0-4d57-8851-f12d69543bbf
  4. what is difference between audio and pro audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is difference between audio and pro audio: [ATTACH] does audio and pro audio same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-difference-between-audio-and-pro-audio/6a4626e7-0f6f-4f63-a155-d2e761496455
  5. Difference between

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Difference between: Is there a significant difference between the 14" Pavilion Laptop and the 14" Stream Laptop? Thanks. Sean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/difference-between/c649a7f5-03d2-4ee9-9dab-d71a780e228f
  6. What is the difference between Windows10 and Windows10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is the difference between Windows10 and Windows10 Pro?: submitted by /u/MattLee10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evrbgk/what_is_the_difference_between_windows10_and/
  7. Any Difference between WD10SPZX and MZ-76P1TOBW?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any Difference between WD10SPZX and MZ-76P1TOBW?: The long story My wife has a new Laptop (Dell G3 17-3779) that lists two drives under "This Computer". The boot drive which is 100gb, and an empty drive that is 900gb. I concluded it was an SSHD that had two partitions. Instead of just shifting Particition sizes, I decided...
  8. and Difference between

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    and Difference between: What is the difference between defender definition updates KB915597 and KB2267602? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/and-difference-between/090c74ba-f728-4424-ab7c-759bf9453aaf
  9. any observable difference between 1080 and 4k?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    any observable difference between 1080 and 4k?: Thinking if I should get a 4K monitor for home use. Yes, I like watching videos, but I don't know if 4k will give an observable difference from 1080 ? I understand there must be difference, but is the difference significant ? For example, I don't notice any serious...
  10. Any difference between These Upgrades of OS?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Any difference between These Upgrades of OS?: When I got the update for my Windows 10 Pro 10240 build 10240, the update were mentioned as Wondows 10 Pro 1511 build 10586. But when the updates were downloaded and installed, I looked into system information which mentioned as Windows 10 Pro 10586 build 10586. Are these...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. grover podcast vs pro

2. difference between grover and pro