Windows 10: Is there any difference between windows sold on websites like G2A and on the official website?

Discus and support Is there any difference between windows sold on websites like G2A and on the official website? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I mean, on the official website its 100 euro more expensive, anything else? submitted by /u/TheLolThatCould [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheLolThatCould, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Is there any difference between windows sold on websites like G2A and on the official website?

I mean, on the official website its 100 euro more expensive, anything else?

submitted by /u/TheLolThatCould
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheLolThatCould, Aug 24, 2020
  2. jgunning Win User

Useful websites

Hi All,

Have been using these websites for a long time, but I thought I would share them with you.

This one is for learning html, css, javascript etc (Very useful)
    W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

And this one is an after effects tutorial website that has step by step instructions, gives you the necessary files and a video of how to make some amazing things!Very fun!
    VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals

Hope you enjoy!

*Toast :toast:

jgunning, Aug 24, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Windows Vista Website launched

Looks like it is official. The product name for Longhorn will be Microsoft Vista.

Check out the offical website here.

W1zzard, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Is there any difference between windows sold on websites like G2A and on the official website?

website icons on windows ten

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to create a Desktop shortcut for the website on Windows 10.

• Launch Internet Explorer and go to the website.
    • From Menu tab click on File.
    • Select Send and choose Shortcut to desktop.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Is there any difference between windows sold on websites like G2A and on the official website?

1. Is there any difference between windows sold on websites like G2A and on the official website? - Similar Threads - difference between sold

2. Resolve error on official website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolve error on official website: I need to download iso file of window 10 to make my pendrive bootable.... But when I enter in official webpge of microsoft and enter detail file type, language and submit. It shows error. I have tried many times also after some times but still showing error. I have tried it...
  3. Resolve error on official website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resolve error on official website: I need to download iso file of window 10 to make my pendrive bootable.... But when I enter in official webpge of microsoft and enter detail file type, language and submit. It shows error. I have tried many times also after some times but still showing error. I have tried it...
  4. Resolve error on official website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot connect to any website, except for basic websites such as Wikipedia

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to any website, except for basic websites such as Wikipedia: I have recently been given my schools computer as they weren’t going to use them any more and let us buy them. They had a lot of software tamper protection on it and didn’t remove it for me, so I did it myself. There was a program called Carbon Black. I uninstalled it with...
  6. Malicious flag for Microsoft Official Website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malicious flag for Microsoft Official Website: Why did one of the vendor Quttera flag MALICIOUS for Microsoft's Official Website in VirusTotal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-flag-for-microsoft-official-website/17744723-e845-448c-8caf-bf35d42aed90
  7. I can't access the official Minecraft website!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't access the official Minecraft website!: Every time I try to use it, I am given this error message:Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://www.minecraft.net/profile" on this server.Reference #18.9c02906d.1622493907.8d8eef6...
  8. is this the official website?

is this the official website?: [IMG] is that the official website?:www.google.com.703501542409261.windows-update-service.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-the-official-website/49e6e0fe-19db-4bd8-8935-943f026698b7
  9. Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.

Any Software for website scanning for website malware removal.: Hi Can any one suggest a malware removal tool for online website as we need to scan our website i.e www.ksphrservices.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/any-software-for-website-scanning-for-website/31ccbcad-e615-407f-81c2-341c35506c2a
  10. Website looks different in Windows and MAC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Website looks different in Windows and MAC: Hi, My website https://www.pearldentalburlington.com/ shows different on Windows 10 and Mac. When I view the site in Windows then most of the site CSS are different than they appear on MAC. Mac browsers show the CSS as it should be. Please help me out......