Windows 10: Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!

Discus and support Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mazenmohammad, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!

Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!

:)

mazenmohammad, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro Education Edition ISO?

Yeah, I'm well aware of that. No Product codes were listed for Pro Education last time I looked though. Or I'd be running it for a look see.

alphanumeric, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Polarman Win User

Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!

Windows 7 editions (Home vs Pro)

I was checking out a more detailed list of editions for the new Windows 7 on Paul Thurott's site:

ITPro Today: IT News, How-Tos, Trends, Case Studies, Career Tips, More

In particular, i was focusing mostly on the differences between Home vs Pro packages.

Home Premium is 200$ and Professional is 300$. Oh and Ultimate is 320$ btw.

Let's see what you get for if you spend 100$ more for the Professional version:

If this is all you get for spending 100$ more, why even bother making this edition when you can get the Ultimate version for a mere 20$ more as the next and final step. *Oh Well Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?! :eek:hwell:

I doubt that the Professional version will be a good seller. For a Home PC user, i don't really see any real advantage to owning Ultimate, even less the Professional version. Did i miss something.

My 2 cents.

Polarman, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?! - Similar Threads - difference performance between

2. Performance and battery life differences between windows 11 home and pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance and battery life differences between windows 11 home and pro?: I just upgraded 11 from home to pro. Want to know how much is the overhead for added pro features? Will battery life and performance be identical?...
  3. Performance and battery life differences between windows 11 home and pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Performance and battery life differences between windows 11 home and pro?: I just upgraded 11 from home to pro. Want to know how much is the overhead for added pro features? Will battery life and performance be identical?...
  4. Is a difference in boot time or power consumption between windows 11 pro edition and home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is a difference in boot time or power consumption between windows 11 pro edition and home...: Is a difference in boot time or power consumption between windows 11 pro edition and home edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-difference-in-boot-time-or-power-consumption/0499d1fb-dced-4e0d-8c11-a3e43d2831b8
  5. Is a difference in boot time or power consumption between windows 11 pro edition and home...

Is a difference in boot time or power consumption between windows 11 pro edition and home...: Is a difference in boot time or power consumption between windows 11 pro edition and home edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-difference-in-boot-time-or-power-consumption/0499d1fb-dced-4e0d-8c11-a3e43d2831b8
  6. Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!

Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?!: Is there any difference in performance between windows home edition and windows pro edition ?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-difference-in-performance-between/309d928f-8bb0-4d57-8851-f12d69543bbf
  7. Updated to Windows 10 pro edition from home Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated to Windows 10 pro edition from home Windows 10 home edition: My laptop has windows 10 home edition. But I required Windows 10 pro edition. So.., is there any options to update my edition. Please help me out with this....
  8. Home edition verse Pro??

Home edition verse Pro??: other than cost between them. I have home edition. what does Pro offer that home doesn't?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-edition-verse-pro/e0f84092-a80d-45b3-a4f8-48b887a19a4a
  9. Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...: I recently just finished building my dream pc & managed to get Windows 10 on it without any actual "issues". The only thing I didn't realize until later on was that I originally intended to get Windows 10Home edition & instead I have the Windows 10 Pro edition which I don't...
  10. Switching from Windows 10 pro edition to home edition

Switching from Windows 10 pro edition to home edition: Hi everyone! Just recently bought a new pc, problem is, I expected it to come with windows 10 home edition as usual, but it came with an unactivated version of windows 10 pro edition. I tried using the media creation tool but the option for windows 10 home edition didnt...