Windows 10: Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?

Discus and support Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is any driver support on windows 10 and up for I2S/I2C data bus ?, I'm in the process of writing an audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yiannis Sofologis, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?

Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is any driver support on windows 10 and up for I2S/I2C data bus ?, I'm in the process of writing an audio codec driver which is based on I2S/I2C channels so I've been startedprobing the options. It could be even helpful the existence of a specific vendor I2S chip which is bundled with driver.Please advise for any possible solution/direction in order to avoid writing also the I2S driver Best Regards

:)

Yiannis Sofologis, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 25, 2023
  3. felipaopl Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Jan 25, 2023
  4. iHDDi Win User

Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?

Asus t100ta Realtek I2S output driver isn't working

Hey all! So, my 2-in-1 asus t100ta laptop has a problem. I haven't used it for a while, but I'm needing it now. Prior, it was mostly with Windows 8.1, I then upgraded it to Windows 10 for a bit, then just stopped using it, I can't recall if there
    was any issues, but I know audio was working fine. When I started to work on my windows 10, I decided to boot with Windows 10 media creation ISO for a clean restart. Well, after all updated including the latest drivers from Asus driver list for my product,
    the Realtek I2S driver still insisted that there's no output audio driver… And embarrassingly while at the time I was unaware there was actually a difference between tablet mode and desktop mode, I thought it was a bad glitch of some sort.. Yeah, yeah, laugh
    away, lol… but it was also blue screening with an error every 5 ~ 10 minutes and needing a restart,dunno what that was about. Anywho, I decided to just boot with Windows 8.1 Media Creator Tool, updated everything with all the asus product drivers on their
    site and it was working well, including my Realtek I2S driver, but in my opinion, Windows 10 is much better. So then, I once again used the Windows 10 media creation tool, but used the Upgrade mode rather than an ISO, After updating everything to the latest
    drivers and such, it was seeming to work perfectly until I noticed it was getting pretty sluggish and everything tending to be freezing other than the cursor. Well, once again I just booted with Windows 10 media creation ISO and oh my goodness, I thought my
    SSD broke or something, it was amazingly slow, took around 7 hours for it to complete. Well, it's done and over,got everything updated and working with no problem… ExExcept Realtek I2S driver… II tried to update from their manufacturer driver to no avail.
    So I deleted Realtek I2S driver and deleted the the device audio driver, then reinstalled the same driver to no avail. My laptop is working perfectly except the audio again and I'm out of ideas. I'd really appreciate any response, thanks all!

iHDDi, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?

1. Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ? - Similar Threads - driver support I2S

2. Windows 10 LTSC Long-Term Support Channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 LTSC Long-Term Support Channel: Technically some versions of Windows 10 will continue support beyond October 2025 if on the LTSC branch - and possibly through Extended Security Updates like Windows 7. Sure early on the only complaint of Windows 10 was forcing updates without having the option to delay them...
  3. Windows 10 LTSC Long-Term Support Channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 LTSC Long-Term Support Channel: Technically some versions of Windows 10 will continue support beyond October 2025 if on the LTSC branch - and possibly through Extended Security Updates like Windows 7. Sure early on the only complaint of Windows 10 was forcing updates without having the option to delay them...
  4. Windows 10 LTSC Long-Term Support Channel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?: Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is any driver support on windows 10 and up for I2S/I2C data bus ?, I'm in the process of writing an audio codec driver which is based on I2S/I2C channels so I've been startedprobing the options. It could be even helpful the existence...
  6. Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any driver support on Windows for I2S channels ?: Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is any driver support on windows 10 and up for I2S/I2C data bus ?, I'm in the process of writing an audio codec driver which is based on I2S/I2C channels so I've been startedprobing the options. It could be even helpful the existence...
  7. Any way to swap Audio Channels.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to swap Audio Channels.: i have a weird headset i spent a fortune on, this specific model has a weird defect that has audio channels switched, i want to switch them back through windows 10 settings, and if it doesn't work then i could resort to a 3rd party program that you could recommend submitted...
  8. Drivers Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers Support: How do I cancel my subscription for drivers support. I did not know I had signed up for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drivers-support/1118525a-b3c5-4a22-bb3b-b1ee9396fc6c
  9. driver support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    driver support: I accidentally downloaded Driver Support and now I can't get rid of it. I searched recent downloads, not there, searched in security, watched video on U-Tube several times and it doesn't show up anywhere. PC says it was downloaded, cant find it. They are going to charge me...
  10. Driver Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Support: C:\Program File (x86)\driver support\svc/install.log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-support/cf875aa9-9f9e-407a-9f08-8c4f1ffa6cf9