Windows 10: Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.

Discus and support Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, Is there any extensions on edge browser. As of yet and does anyone know when there will be some come available. Thanks 28272 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ZeroChill, Oct 30, 2015.

1. ZeroChill Win User

Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.

Hi,

Is there any extensions on edge browser. As of yet and does anyone know when there will be some come available.

Thanks

:)

ZeroChill, Oct 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Microsoft Edge and Pinterest

When will Microsoft do something about Extensions for Edge?

It seems Microsoft 10 Edge browser has yet to catch up ...

From the Pinterest Help page:

Microsoft Edge

We don’t have a Pinterest browser button extension for Microsoft Edge right now. While Microsoft has not yet opened up Edge for Extensions, our team is looking forward to building this feature in the future.

All about the Pinterest browser button

08NOV2015

Gloria A V Dueltgen, Oct 30, 2015
  3. Extensions for Windows 10 Edge Browser

When will Microsoft do something about Extensions for Edge?

It seems Microsoft 10 Edge browser has yet to catch up ...

From the Pinterest Help page:

Microsoft Edge

We don’t have a Pinterest browser button extension for Microsoft Edge right now. While Microsoft has not yet opened up Edge for Extensions, our team is looking forward to building this feature in the future.

All about the Pinterest browser button

08NOV2015

Gloria A V Dueltgen, Oct 30, 2015
  4. Phone Man Win User

No extensions for Edge. May be coming in 2016 with Redstone upgrade.
    Edge does have Pop-Up blocking under settings and does have Flash supplied by MS.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Oct 30, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    We are not allowed to discuss ad-block products on this site. The site owner makes money to run it from ads.

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  6. ZeroChill Win User
    Yea I edited it now, It was my bad :S, Just want to know about extensions in general. If there is any coming out.

ZeroChill, Oct 30, 2015
  7. Gary Win User
    I got scolded for that..*Nerd

8. ZeroChill Win User

I don't see any harm in it, I changed it. but still no one has hardly answered my question o.o.

ZeroChill, Oct 30, 2015
  9. Gary Win User
    I know. No there are no extensions and there will not be until Redstone is released some say ~ July of 2016. I don't care as I will never use it anyway.

10. BunnyJ New Member
    There are no extensions for Edge. You got this answer in post #2. And the harm is it's against the rules to discuss ad-block tools.

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  11. Gary Win User
    And I answered it in the post above this one.

12. Edge is still a fragile sapling. Shouldn't hang any ornaments on her just yet. Even Windows 10 breaks easily, or causes other programs to break, if you play around with this O.S. too much.

AllenChicago, Oct 30, 2015
  13. rfruth Win User

I use Edge lots, will try not to junk it up with extensions when there supported *Party

rfruth, Oct 30, 2015
  14. ZeroChill Win User
    How do you deal with ads on every site, I mean i like edge but somethings just get in your way.

ZeroChill, Oct 30, 2015
  15. Mystere Win User
    Here's a thought... if you don't like the ads, don't use the site.

It's not that there aren't any extensions for Edge, it's that Edge doesn't support extensions yet. You can't have extensions for something that can't use them.

Mystere, Oct 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet. - Similar Threads - extension microsoft edge

2. Edge is not installing any new extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge is not installing any new extension: I'm facing persistent issues with Microsoft Edge. Despite reinstalling, extensions won't download, and profile syncing is stuck completely. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Edge is not installing any new extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge is not installing any new extension: I'm facing persistent issues with Microsoft Edge. Despite reinstalling, extensions won't download, and profile syncing is stuck completely. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated....
  4. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  5. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  6. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
  7. Unable to install any extension for new Edge (Edge Dev) and Edge Bera

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to install any extension for new Edge (Edge Dev) and Edge Bera: Hi Peeps, Fresh install of Win 10 2004. Having downloaded both Edge Beta and Edge Dev. I am unable to install any extensions. The error message states: Download was not a valid extension or user script I can;t find any reference to this on the web. I've tried a variety of...
  8. I can't install any extensions in Edge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install any extensions in Edge: I get this error code for any extension I try to install Code: 0x80073D0A.??? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-any-extensions-in-edge/f51265f0-c73a-4a72-b128-40833969ea8b
  9. Edge EXTENSIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge EXTENSIONS: Is there any way of getting the TIME and DATE on to Edge Extension/Taskbar ? And - when will the new Edge with Chrome extensions be released ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-extensions/10b0f99f-4c15-4e35-97e9-3a6cffd80b09
  10. Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge: I am excited to share that we have shipped the first preview release of Microsoft Edge with extensions support to Windows Insiders. Since the beginning of the Microsoft Edge project, our roadmap has always included extensions in order to support a vibrant community of...