Windows 10: Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.

Discus and support Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do you deal with ads on every site, I mean i like edge but somethings just get in your way. Here's a thought... if you don't like the ads,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ZeroChill, Oct 30, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.

This is the best answer you're getting. Since you're not getting any help on ad-blockers from this site just deal with the ads.

BunnyJ, Oct 30, 2015
  2. Barman58 Win User

Please review forum rule #13.

Forum Rules - Windows 10 Help Forums

13) No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.

1. Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet. - Similar Threads - extension microsoft edge

2. Edge is not installing any new extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge is not installing any new extension: I'm facing persistent issues with Microsoft Edge. Despite reinstalling, extensions won't download, and profile syncing is stuck completely. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Edge is not installing any new extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge is not installing any new extension: I'm facing persistent issues with Microsoft Edge. Despite reinstalling, extensions won't download, and profile syncing is stuck completely. Any guidance or solutions would be greatly appreciated....
  4. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  5. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  6. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
  7. Unable to install any extension for new Edge (Edge Dev) and Edge Bera

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to install any extension for new Edge (Edge Dev) and Edge Bera: Hi Peeps, Fresh install of Win 10 2004. Having downloaded both Edge Beta and Edge Dev. I am unable to install any extensions. The error message states: Download was not a valid extension or user script I can;t find any reference to this on the web. I've tried a variety of...
  8. I can't install any extensions in Edge

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install any extensions in Edge: I get this error code for any extension I try to install Code: 0x80073D0A.??? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-any-extensions-in-edge/f51265f0-c73a-4a72-b128-40833969ea8b
  9. Edge EXTENSIONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge EXTENSIONS: Is there any way of getting the TIME and DATE on to Edge Extension/Taskbar ? And - when will the new Edge with Chrome extensions be released ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-extensions/10b0f99f-4c15-4e35-97e9-3a6cffd80b09
  10. Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge: I am excited to share that we have shipped the first preview release of Microsoft Edge with extensions support to Windows Insiders. Since the beginning of the Microsoft Edge project, our roadmap has always included extensions in order to support a vibrant community of...