Windows 10: Is there any file managers that come with their own USB driver?

Discus and support Is there any file managers that come with their own USB driver? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! Are there any file managers that work with win 10 that have their own independent driver? The idea would be to read and write USB drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MakeW10Great, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Is there any file managers that come with their own USB driver?

Hi!

Are there any file managers that work with win 10 that have their own independent driver? The idea would be to read and write USB drive independently of what windows thinks of it. For example if win 10 mounts usb device with read only access due to reasons and I cant change that but I can load my own drivers if needed. Is there any file manager apps/programs that have their own device drivers that are thus able bypass windows mechanisms. Currently I am specifically interested in finding out if such applications exist at all, not how to "fix" windows itself.

:)

MakeW10Great, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

I Need SM-USB 007 Driver

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest USB devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the USB drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the USB driver.

c. Right-click on the USB and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 5, 2019
  3. USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Ar3s Win User

Is there any file managers that come with their own USB driver?

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Is there any file managers that come with their own USB driver?

1. Is there any file managers that come with their own USB driver? - Similar Threads - file managers own

2. Task Manager & Start Menu Issues- Any Fixes/Patches For This Coming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager & Start Menu Issues- Any Fixes/Patches For This Coming?: OK, you're probably wondering what these "issues" are that my system has as soon as you read the title & possibly decided to open it up just to read the post. I'm really curious to know if any other Windows 11 users out there like myself are still experiencing this. Maybe I...
  3. Task Manager & Start Menu Issues- Any Fixes/Patches For This Coming?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Manager & Start Menu Issues- Any Fixes/Patches For This Coming?: OK, you're probably wondering what these "issues" are that my system has as soon as you read the title & possibly decided to open it up just to read the post. I'm really curious to know if any other Windows 11 users out there like myself are still experiencing this. Maybe I...
  4. How to manage files on multiple USB drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to manage files on multiple USB drives: I have many USB drives used for personal and business. Finding something is almost impossible. Plus lots of duplicates.My question, does anyone know a process or an app that will help me catalogue the files on multiple drives, find duplicates and help set up a system to...
  5. My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer doesn't recognize any USB drivers...: I cant access any of my older USB drivers. Any suggestions? They are listed under drivers but I cant access the content of them. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-doesnt-recognize-any-usb-drivers/bb4e9391-14f6-4d7b-80bf-e1e8f66eb2d6
  6. USBs for storage do not show in File Manager

USBs for storage do not show in File Manager: USB ports for storage devices seem to be disabled. WIN 10 Home OS and recently installed an internal Samsung EVO 860. USB ports for monitor, mouse, and keyboard are all working, but my storage devices don't show up despite updated drivers and regedit confirmed to have...
  7. Can’t Update ANY driver in device management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t Update ANY driver in device management: It all began when I got my Logitech g29 driving wheel yesterday and spent hours trying to get it to work with no success. After a while I landed on a video that suggested to update the g29 drivers. After I did and restarted, I found out nothing changed. So I tried to change...
  8. How to login to my own files on USB drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to login to my own files on USB drive?: I am so accustomed to using the take ownership shortcut when moving old files to a new system that I never thought what a legitimate way to do this might be. So if a pool hard drive from the old system put it on USB hook it up to the new system I see my Files under Documents...
  9. Microsofts own Driver update.

Microsofts own Driver update.: I was wondering if Microsoft would be interested in setting up there own driver update support for people to upgrade their computers/laptops with the correct drivers and software who use Microsoft, Windows, charge a 12 month subscription fee at a good rate instead of paying...
  10. Recommended Driver Update Manager (if any)?

Recommended Driver Update Manager (if any)?: I have to maintain five physical computers with an additional four infrequently used test partitions that I select via multi-boot. All Windows 10. I'm interested in a tool that would automatically download (and install?) updated drivers. "Reasonable cost" is OK. Any...