Windows 10: Is there any free screen capture storage service?

Discus and support Is there any free screen capture storage service? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; from time to time, when browsing the internet, I want to capture something from text to pictures for future reference. However, capturing those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Is there any free screen capture storage service?

from time to time, when browsing the internet, I want to capture something from text to pictures for future reference. However, capturing those pictures and storing them in one place for easy access is often a headache.

Is there any online service where I can immediately take capture of my desire part of screen and then it will keep in my account? Then I don't need an extra screen capturing software and I don't need to upload the pictures to another cloud service everytime.

In mobile device, this "request" is already very sophisticated. Just capture and then it's saved to photo album and automatically uploaded to Google Photos,

But I am looking for the PC platforms

:)

Tsw88, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Screen capture

I could not find screen capture window in Xbox. Where to find out Screen capture utility in windows10? Kindly give step by step help.

shrikanttillu, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Is there any free screen capture storage service?

TPU Capture

Great tool, fantastic. http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/search.php?q=tpucapture

For all those that dont know TPU Capture... its a screenshot tool that allows fullscreen or selected box screen capture... WITH automatic upload to TPU server. It saves a lot of steps. Great. Recommended.

BUGS

1./ TPU Capture can only capture Screen 1. It cannot capture 2nd screen (or more)
    2./ If TPU Capture window is moved to the second screen, then at some point the PC has only one screen, ie. not connected, disabled, etc. The TPU Capture window is "lost in space". It is not coming back to what screen real-estate actually exists. This may occur with resolution changes also.

Hope bugs can be fixed, but even with bugs its very useful utility *Toast :toast:

lemonadesoda, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Is there any free screen capture storage service?

1. Is there any free screen capture storage service? - Similar Threads - free screen capture

2. Capturing TV screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Capturing TV screen: Hello, the following is of mine interest: We have a cable TV and our provider gives us an option to capture movies or documentaries at a VIRTUAL storage. According to this we can look for a captured item about 30 days after the initial emission. This items are at a virtual...
  3. freeing up storage for laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    freeing up storage for laptop: I need to free up storage for windows 10 updates. which older updates can I uninstall safely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freeing-up-storage-for-laptop/7a0e8fbd-4b9e-4a14-95c3-193777244ce9"
  4. freeing up internal storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    freeing up internal storage: How can I transfer apps over to a sd card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freeing-up-internal-storage/3f0d67ed-225b-45e4-89f7-313b2c45d149"
  5. Highest resolution screen capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Highest resolution screen capture: Hi everybody, For my thesis, I need highest resolution screen capture to print later. I tuned off Clear Type Text, but apparently it is not enough. I want also to increase color intensity to the highest level in Windows 10, but I did not find the "color intensity" in the...
  6. Screen Capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Capture: How do I take a screen capture photo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/screen-capture/a8c755aa-b603-40ba-b6db-75ac36002b44
  7. Bringing Screen Capture to Microsoft Edge with the Media Capture API

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Screen Capture to Microsoft Edge with the Media Capture API: Beginning with the EdgeHTML 17, Microsoft Edge is the first browser to support Screen Capture via the Screen Capture API. Web developers can start building on this feature today by upgrading to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, or using one of our free virtual machines....
  8. BSOD screen capture of video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD screen capture of video: I was doing a screen capture of a video on You Tube when this bsod occurred;1st since updating to windows 10 Pro. This bsod was a light blue color with very little writing, but didn’t get error code/report as to why it happened but did disable auto reboot. 56330
  9. Screen capture question

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen capture question: I have two monitors connected to my desktop PC. When I press Print Screen, it only captures one of the screens. Last year and before, it used to capture both screens. Is there a setting with which I can restore the ability to capture both screen? Thank you for...
  10. How capture lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    How capture lock screen: Whenever I reboot, I get a screen that's shades of blue with a lighthouse. This is BEFORE I insert my password. How can I capture that blue desktop screen and use it for my desktop AFTER I've logged into my laptop? Thank you. 90860