Windows 10: Is there any free screen capture storage service?

Discus and support Is there any free screen capture storage service? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; from time to time, when browsing the internet, I want to capture something from text to pictures for future reference. However, capturing those... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Tsw88 Win User

Is there any free screen capture storage service?

from time to time, when browsing the internet, I want to capture something from text to pictures for future reference. However, capturing those pictures and storing them in one place for easy access is often a headache.

Is there any online service where I can immediately take capture of my desire part of screen and then it will keep in my account? Then I don't need an extra screen capturing software and I don't need to upload the pictures to another cloud service everytime.

In mobile device, this "request" is already very sophisticated. Just capture and then it's saved to photo album and automatically uploaded to Google Photos,

But I am looking for the PC platforms

:)

Tsw88, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Screen capture

I could not find screen capture window in Xbox. Where to find out Screen capture utility in windows10? Kindly give step by step help.

shrikanttillu, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Is there any free screen capture storage service?

TPU Capture

Great tool, fantastic. http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/search.php?q=tpucapture

For all those that dont know TPU Capture... its a screenshot tool that allows fullscreen or selected box screen capture... WITH automatic upload to TPU server. It saves a lot of steps. Great. Recommended.

BUGS

1./ TPU Capture can only capture Screen 1. It cannot capture 2nd screen (or more)
    2./ If TPU Capture window is moved to the second screen, then at some point the PC has only one screen, ie. not connected, disabled, etc. The TPU Capture window is "lost in space". It is not coming back to what screen real-estate actually exists. This may occur with resolution changes also.

Hope bugs can be fixed, but even with bugs its very useful utility *Toast :toast:

lemonadesoda, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Is there any free screen capture storage service?

1. Is there any free screen capture storage service? - Similar Threads - free screen capture

2. screen capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen capture: What keys would I press to take a picture of the screen? Thanks for any help with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-capture/dfaefaeb-af28-492e-a6d5-328e6238f269
  3. Storage Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Service: When starting my computer, it takes longer to boot up and sign in. The taskbar shows no icons and the windows button does not work. Restarting explorer.exe sometimes resolves the issue. After sifting through the Microsoft services, I determined that the "Storage Service" is...
  4. Any way to repair or diagnose Storage Service StorSvc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to repair or diagnose Storage Service StorSvc?: This is apparently something I've been dealing with for a while and was just chalking it up to working with a potato. But no. I've discovered that my StorSvc is... slow. Bugged or corrupted, it seems.Long story short-ish, I installed a game yesterday using Game Pass so...
  5. Any way to repair or diagnose Storage Service StorSvc?

Any way to repair or diagnose Storage Service StorSvc?: This is apparently something I've been dealing with for a while and was just chalking it up to working with a potato. But no. I've discovered that my StorSvc is... slow. Bugged or corrupted, it seems.Long story short-ish, I installed a game yesterday using Game Pass so...
  6. Any way to repair or diagnose Storage Service StorSvc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. a window do not captured in any windows screen recorder

a window do not captured in any windows screen recorder: today when I want capture my online college class, I wondered when I can see the window but any windows screen recorder or "print screen" key on my keyboard can not capture it as you can see in photo below that I use obs.anyone has any idea about how can I capture it, or how...
  8. Screen Capture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Capture: How many ways are there, to do a full screen capture copy in Windows 10Thanks for reading . . . Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-capture/38842351-8ebf-4caf-91de-b36f407a1d97
  9. Storage Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Storage Service: I encountered an issue with storage service causing everything to flash at startup. The taskbar flashes and the desktop is black. This is not a monitor issue because when I open task manager it doesn't flash. I found the fix by disabling the services one by one until my...
  10. Screen captures

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen captures: I recently bought a new computer, both the old one and new one have win 10. I've always used the screen capture key and I liked that the pictures would automatically be uploaded to one drive, but with my new laptop that worked for a few days and now every time I use it it...