Windows 10: Is there any free way to change the windows 10 home edition to unactivated pro for free, so...

Discus and support Is there any free way to change the windows 10 home edition to unactivated pro for free, so... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; We have a product key for windows 10 pro, but we need to change the windows edition to be able to use it. submitted by /u/TheRealCrayZee [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheRealCrayZee, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Is there any free way to change the windows 10 home edition to unactivated pro for free, so...

We have a product key for windows 10 pro, but we need to change the windows edition to be able to use it.

submitted by /u/TheRealCrayZee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheRealCrayZee, Aug 2, 2020
  2. WindowsOS Win User

Will the free Windows 10 upgrade install a professional edition

If you have the Windows 7 Professional you will get the Windows 10 Pro version. If you had the Windows 7 Home Premium you would get the Windows 10 Home version.

WindowsOS, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Switching from Windows 10 pro edition to home edition

Hi everyone!

Just recently bought a new pc, problem is, I expected it to come with windows 10 home edition as usual, but it came with an unactivated version of windows 10 pro edition.

I tried using the media creation tool but the option for windows 10 home edition didnt showed up, thought it would give me the choice once it was installing but it just installed the pro version again.

Any help with this? I'd rather have my legit version of windows home instead of an unactivated version of pro.

Thanks!

SykesMcFly, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Is there any free way to change the windows 10 home edition to unactivated pro for free, so...

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Is there any free way to change the windows 10 home edition to unactivated pro for free, so...

1. Is there any free way to change the windows 10 home edition to unactivated pro for free, so... - Similar Threads - free change home

2. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?: Hi. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?I have no genuine Windows edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-windows-edition-that-is-free-for/202a471a-7d59-4b84-835b-635ca0d1c41c
  3. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?: Hi. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?I have no genuine Windows edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-windows-edition-that-is-free-for/202a471a-7d59-4b84-835b-635ca0d1c41c
  4. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgraded to Pro from Home for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded to Pro from Home for free?: Hi, I was recently curious about upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Pro, so I checked via the Microsoft Store. There was a button that said "Upgrade now" or something, which I clicked, and after an update procedure/restart, it now appears that my edition of Windows 10 has been...
  6. Upgraded to Pro from Home for free?

Upgraded to Pro from Home for free?: Hi, I was recently curious about upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Pro, so I checked via the Microsoft Store. There was a button that said "Upgrade now" or something, which I clicked, and after an update procedure/restart, it now appears that my edition of Windows 10 has been...
  7. Upgraded to Pro from Home for free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free: I redeemed mine years ago and played the minecraft windows 10 edition. Then when they restarted the free code I suddenly lost mine. I know I redeemed it I literally flew in a creative world on it. How do I get it back?...
  9. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  10. Free minecraft 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free minecraft 10 edition: Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?...