Windows 10: Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone)

Discus and support Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want to see all the photos stored on my pc in a single place. Mac OS has apple photos for that functionality. Phones have the gallery app. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/00Turag, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone)

I want to see all the photos stored on my pc in a single place. Mac OS has apple photos for that functionality. Phones have the gallery app.

I was wondering if there is any similar app for windows.

submitted by /u/00Turag
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/00Turag, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 9, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone)

TechPowerUp App with Windows 8.1 Phone?

Is there any chance of an official TechPowerUp App for Windows 8.1 Phone like Android? I miss having one for my phone now that I have a Windows Phone now. Instead of having to pin the site to my main menu.

Or do you @W1zzard have any objections if a TPU user wanted to make one, if you decide not too?

MxPhenom 216, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone)

1. Is there any gallery app for windows (Like the one that I have on my phone) - Similar Threads - gallery app phone

2. Is there any know issues between the Photos app and the Windows Photo Gallery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any know issues between the Photos app and the Windows Photo Gallery?: It has happened again in less than a month. Windows Photo Gallery and the Photos app were the two programs I was using at the time. The result is when I try to load photos that were edited in the Photos app to Windows Photo Gallery, then to Windows movie maker, movie maker...
  3. Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app: Photos sent to my whats app are then saved to gallery on my phone but when I download photos from my phone to computer, it is not downloading the whats app photos, only photos taken on my phone even they are all in the phones gallery...
  4. Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app

Whats app photos in gallery on phone not downloading to computer in Windows 11 photos app: Photos sent to my whats app are then saved to gallery on my phone but when I download photos from my phone to computer, it is not downloading the whats app photos, only photos taken on my phone even they are all in the phones gallery...
  5. I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones: I'm currently working my way through hundreds of security camera videos, as we are trying to establish a pattern of behavior by a certain party. I currently have all of these videos collected on an old Samsung Galaxy; the Samsung default photo gallery and video player work...
  6. I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones: I'm currently working my way through hundreds of security camera videos, as we are trying to establish a pattern of behavior by a certain party. I currently have all of these videos collected on an old Samsung Galaxy; the Samsung default photo gallery and video player work...
  7. I need a gallery app for Windows that's as good as the one Samsung ships on their phones

8. I cant update my Windows to 20H2 & I dont have any Windows apps Store, Photos, apps like that

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant update my Windows to 20H2 & I dont have any Windows apps Store, Photos, apps like that: I was trying to update my windows version to 20H2 few months ago but i was getting bsod error everytime i try to update DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG. Now im getting a notification that says im out of service because of outdated windows version and i dont have any microsoft apps I...
  9. My phone app runs like turds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My phone app runs like turds: The my phone app is constantly crashing. It doesn't type my messages, or doesn't send my messages. It can't bring up apps, it freezes, crashed etc. I have had this problem with the app on my old phone (Samsung Galaxy S10) and now on my BRAND new phone (Samsung Galaxy...
  10. any way to use the old w7 gallery, or a better one?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any way to use the old w7 gallery, or a better one?: i find the w10 gallery to be kinda slow to load images, i miss the snappy w7 one submitted by /u/balrod [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/er6gic/any_way_to_use_the_old_w7_gallery_or_a_better_one/