Windows 10: Is there any "intruder alarm" software?

Discus and support Is there any "intruder alarm" software? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there any utility or software that would let you know, hopefully with an alert, if someone was trying to access your system or network in real time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TV2, Mar 19, 2020.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Is there any "intruder alarm" software?

Is there any utility or software that would let you know, hopefully with an alert, if someone was trying to access your system or network in real time?

:)

2. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Windows 10 Alarm

Hi Marc,

To address your concern, we suggest that you synchronize the system clock with an internet time server in Windows 10. To do that, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel, and click on the Date and Time icon.
    • Click/on the Internet Time tab, and click on the Change settings
      button. If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
    • Check the Synchronize with an Internet time server box, select a time server, and click on
      Update now. If an error occurred, click on Update now again to see if it may successfully synchronize. When the clock is successfully synchronized, click on
      OK.
    • Click on OK.
    • Go to Alarm & Clock app and test the alarm.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps.

Mark Ole, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Is there any "intruder alarm" software? - Similar Threads - intruder alarm software

2. I submitted a false alarm for my software . What's next?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I submitted a false alarm for my software . What's next?: Hello Guys , I have a VPN app which was working fine until today . Today my clients messaged me and said the file is detected as a virus by windows 10 defender . I submitted my file and the analyst has answered the following : Analyst comments: We have removed the...
  3. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  4. Alarm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm: with the windows alarm on the surface pro 6 does it still work if it is shut or in sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/304c8580-7c76-48fd-b713-4842f0c60d0c
  5. intruder took permissions

intruder took permissions: I have a live intruder on my computer. He is accessing through windows media player. I dont know how he is getting in but he is after certain documents. this is a federal case and he has destroyed a lot of evidence. Now he is taking over permissions How can I get the...
  6. Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command...

Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command...: IS this what i think it is?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intruder-alert-executing-remote-command/c276edb8-fb9b-4f2c-8651-45719c699fa7"
  7. login security intruder webcam photo

login security intruder webcam photo: hello, i would like to know if there is any app in microsoft store or any other source, which could take a webcam pic and save it in the disk, when someone logs in or trys to log in. Or anything to records JUST the login time and date.Thankyou...
  8. Foreign Device Intruder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Foreign Device Intruder: I have had 2 intrusions into my Windows 10 PC in the last week, both around 10pm and both identified as a phone device by my computer, past my firewalls, password, and named as Car-4e4b. The last 4 characters are of the hardware Mac Address. I've seen this exact same device...
  9. Alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm: If i shot down my pc and then alarm is rang or not? In Windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alarm/b3d862b0-d480-4280-9893-dcdd993a4762
  10. Windows 7 snuck in, intruder, intruder!!! Suppose to be Windows 10 more...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 snuck in, intruder, intruder!!! Suppose to be Windows 10 more...: I'm in my system and security folder and noticed something strange: Backup and Restore (Windows 7) How in the ell did I end up with windows 7, BUT when I go to Acer Care Center is says Windows 10? I bought this thing with windows 10 and it was windows 10 before the safe...