Windows 10: is there any limitation to download the hp laptop?

Discus and support is there any limitation to download the hp laptop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please answer my question,thankyou... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xyneee, Jul 3, 2023.

1. xyneee Win User

is there any limitation to download the hp laptop?

please answer my question,thankyou

:)

xyneee, Jul 3, 2023
  2. Try3 Win User

from where to download device drivers for HP laptop

The HP list can get more specific if you step backwards to https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/laptops and then enter your serial number instead of relying on the model number alone.

If the final list includes several versions of the same driver then you could usefully download the latest version in each case.

If you believe that your currently-installed drivers are correct then you can export them in an admin command window using this command -
    [replace E:\DriverBackupFolders with the path to an existing folder on, say, an external HDD]
    Code:
    - And you can point to this folder again when you reinstall by opening Device manager & using the update driver routine for any devices that have warning icons on them - just select the option that you have the installation disk in each case and give that folder as its location.
    - Personally, I use the latest drivers downloaded from the OEM and then just use the backups for cases that remain a problem.
    - After that you could use the HP support assistant [which is on the HP list you linked to] to detect and obtain any drivers that are still a problem.

Denis

Try3, Jul 3, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 3, 2023
  4. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jul 3, 2023
Thema:

1. is there any limitation to download the hp laptop? - Similar Threads - limitation download laptop

2. Why I can not download any apps onto my HP laptop?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why I can not download any apps onto my HP laptop?: Can I get a number to speak with an agent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-download-any-apps-onto-my-hp-laptop/f0324434-d990-4de0-808a-c294d72cb3d0
  3. Why I can not download any apps onto my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can not download any apps onto my HP laptop?: Can I get a number to speak with an agent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-download-any-apps-onto-my-hp-laptop/f0324434-d990-4de0-808a-c294d72cb3d0
  4. Why I can not download any apps onto my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. is there any limitation to download the hp laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any limitation to download the hp laptop?: please answer my question,thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-limitation-to-download-the-hp-laptop/ad5ef46f-3fb7-44ad-baf4-8e49a39708af
  6. Download speed limit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download speed limit: Hi guys, today, trying to download games from both uplay and steam, my download was stuck at exactly 5mb/s in the task manager, this is grange considering that it normally stays around 45/50 mb/s, I noticed this problem only today, as yesterday everything was working...
  7. App download limits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App download limits: MS Store says that the max amount of downloads for Minecraft for Windows 10 is ten downloads on separate devices. If you delete the app on the 2 devices that you had it on, can you download it on 10 other devices?...
  8. download a DVD into my HP laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download a DVD into my HP laptop: I wish to download a dvd into my laptop fpr permanent keep. Problem is that as soon as the drive is activated, the movie starts (12 minutes) but I cannot find it on the hard disk after wards. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...
  9. download speed is limited

download speed is limited: hi there I've been noticing a limit download speed which doesn't exceed 1.4 mb/s, it used to reach 5mb/s if I download two files at the same time it splits the speed evenly I updated my windows couple of days ago...
  10. Windows is limiting my download speed on laptop

Windows is limiting my download speed on laptop: Good day, Laptop with windows 10 is downloading to less of half the speed expected. Other device do pass download test with the correct speed. So far I've: Checked for virus and malware nothing found. Have set delivery optimization values to the bare minimum. Checked...