Windows 10: is there any option to keep the calculator in compact mode?

Discus and support is there any option to keep the calculator in compact mode? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; it always goes back to normal after its closed. submitted by /u/RexicTheKing [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RexicTheKing, Nov 18, 2019.

1. is there any option to keep the calculator in compact mode?

/u/RexicTheKing, Nov 18, 2019
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Need to be able to set my calculator to Statistic Mode. Can this calculator do that?

Hi,

We have 4 modes in Windows 10 Calculator and can switch between Standard, Scientific, Programmer, and Converter modes.

• Use Standard mode for basic math, Scientific for advanced calculations,
      Programmer for binary code, and Converter for converting units of measurement.

• To switch modes, select the Menu button (three lines at upper-left). When you switch, the current calculation is cleared, but
      History and Memory are saved.
    Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Nov 18, 2019
  4. is there any option to keep the calculator in compact mode?

non compactable mode

whenever i tried to connect my nokia asha 501 to pc its shows ur device connected in non compactable mode only wht i hv to do connect in compactable mode am having pc suite as well as ovi suite help me out

srshkmr106, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

is there any option to keep the calculator in compact mode?

1. is there any option to keep the calculator in compact mode? - Similar Threads - option keep calculator

2. Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?: Whatever happened to adding UseCompactMode to the registry for Windows 10?I read a year or so ago that it would be added, but I'm now on Build 19045.3325, and it's still not there.Any info would be much appreciated!...
  3. Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?: Whatever happened to adding UseCompactMode to the registry for Windows 10?I read a year or so ago that it would be added, but I'm now on Build 19045.3325, and it's still not there.Any info would be much appreciated!...
  4. Where's File Explorer Compact Mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11: I just upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I flip my laptop to turn it to tablet mode, I notice that there is a checkbox for every file displayed in File Explorer. I can't get rid of it even after disabling it through View > Show > Uncheck Item check...
  6. File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11

File Explorer Checkbox and Compact Mode in Tablet Mode Windows 11: I just upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. When I flip my laptop to turn it to tablet mode, I notice that there is a checkbox for every file displayed in File Explorer. I can't get rid of it even after disabling it through View > Show > Uncheck Item check...
  7. Microsoft calculator graphing mode

Microsoft calculator graphing mode: I tried to graph an equation involving x raised to the fourth power using the Microsoft calculator app. It refused. Tried the same equation using the desmos graphing calculator and it worked. Question: Is the Microsoft calculator limited to lower level functions? * Moved...
  8. Any options to make UI more compact in Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any options to make UI more compact in Edge?: Currently I think there is too much padding in between extension icons and URL bar is thick. Is there any options maybe some sort of flag for compact mode similar like Firefox? submitted by /u/balthazar_brat [link] [comments]...
  9. The calculator keeps poping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    The calculator keeps poping up: calculator keeps popping up Seems when I press the letter d How do I stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-calculator-keeps-poping-up/7eb913af-efb0-4434-ac84-42fb21bc87a7
  10. Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features: One of our top requested #WindowsCalculator features is the ability to keep Calculator on top of other windows as you work—you'll soon be able to do just that! Also, tiny calculator!! *Arrow Add the ability for users to pin Calculator on top of other windows . Issue #78 ....