Windows 10: Is there any option to turn on & off reset protection in Windows 10 or is it an exclusive...

Discus and support Is there any option to turn on & off reset protection in Windows 10 or is it an exclusive... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/ThatKidinAfrica [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efdxo8/is_there_any_option_to_turn_on_off_reset/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThatKidinAfrica, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Is there any option to turn on & off reset protection in Windows 10 or is it an exclusive...

/u/ThatKidinAfrica, Dec 25, 2019

2. reset protection in Windows phones

Hello Shathurghan,

I realize that you are trying to set the reset protection in your Windows Phone. We aill help you.

Yes you may enable it by logging into Microsoft site. I suggest you to follow the below suggestions and check if it helps.

Checking your Windows Phone Reset Protection status:

Before you buy a previously owned Windows Phone, check to make sure that Reset Protection on the phone is turned off. To check your phone’s Reset Protection status:

Note: Reset Protection helps you secure a device in case it is stolen. It must be enabled on the device during manufacturing time.

Hope this information helps you. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 25, 2019
  3. kkorotev Win User
    Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List"

Windows 10; Build 11082.
    WHERE is the DATA folder located? I am trying to remove it from the exclusion list.

Is there any option to turn on & off reset protection in Windows 10 or is it an exclusive... [​IMG]

kkorotev, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Is there any option to turn on & off reset protection in Windows 10 or is it an exclusive...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Is there any option to turn on & off reset protection in Windows 10 or is it an exclusive...

1. Is there any option to turn on & off reset protection in Windows 10 or is it an exclusive... - Similar Threads - option turn off

2. How do i turn off Reset Protection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i turn off Reset Protection?: I have a useless Microsoft accounts i want to close, what is Reset Protection and how do i turn it off on Pc? submitted by /u/UnluckyGamer505 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdvke3/how_do_i_turn_off_reset_protection/
  3. Virus protection is turn off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus protection is turn off: can any one tell me why is my virus protection turn off and I don't have another virus protection installed? [Original Title: virus protion] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-protection-is-turn-off/14128dfb-7692-4a02-8e40-31ec772b27db
  4. Turning off Exclusive Mode in Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turning off Exclusive Mode in Windows 10 Home Edition: How do I turn it off so I can use my audio driver with more than one program at a time? I've looked at articles online, but they all show screenshots of control panels, i.e. "Line Properties", that I do not have on my system. Thanks....
  5. No option to turn off palmcheck in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to turn off palmcheck in windows 10?: Hi, ive scoured every corner of the internet but cant get any sort of solid answer on this. Across the board ive seen that synaptics driver settings no longer appear under advanced mouse options in windows 10. I checked every laptop at best buy and couldnt find one that gave...
  6. Add exclusions for game process and folders or turn off real time protection ?

Add exclusions for game process and folders or turn off real time protection ?: I have had an issue with Borderlands The Pre-sequel crashing. I have tried all the suggestions given by Gearbox software support and all failed except the last one which was to disable Windows Defender real time protection while gaming. Now the game is stable and there...
  7. Cannot turn off the password protected sharing. The option for password protected sharing...

Cannot turn off the password protected sharing. The option for password protected sharing...: Hi support team I want to turn off the password protected sharing on my PC. So, the other users available on the same network can access my shared folder without entering any user credentials. To do that I entered into the Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and...
  8. Temporarily turn off protection.

Temporarily turn off protection.: Hello. I've been trying to run an executable but receive a message stating that Windows has prevented the .exe because it's unknown. Is there a way to temporarily allow this .exe to run? The message comes within a blue square.[ATTACH]...
  9. turn off antivirus protection

turn off antivirus protection: How do I turn off virus and threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-off-antivirus-protection/02f78b71-a7fe-4857-8575-978200f555c6
  10. System Protection Turned Off

in Windows 10 Support
    System Protection Turned Off: After the upgrade from 8.1 pro to 10, i noticed system protection was turned off. I went ahead and turned it back on and moved the slider back to ten percent. Any reason why the upgrade turned it off? Any reason not to turn it on? Thanks, Mike 9926