Windows 10: Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel?

Discus and support Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried almost everything to try and fix a bug that happens in my control panel, when I go to the recording tab and right click one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FutureIsmo, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel?

I have tried almost everything to try and fix a bug that happens in my control panel, when I go to the recording tab and right click one of the microphones it crashes. So, now I am thinking if theres any other way I can access like another app instead of windows.

:)

FutureIsmo, Sep 29, 2022
  2. DanielHkn Win User

Sound Control Panel

Ever since the new windows updates, Sound Control Panel , also known in the bottom right (from sounds - speaker) as Playback Devices / Recording Devices, this tab has been taken out and we were given some option not many care about (even if they do, a
    lot of people never asked for it). Even so, why was it taken out? Is there a shortcut for it? Is there any way I can put the tab back on? It's annoying to have one or more steps to reach the Sound Control Panel when it has ALWAYS been like this FOR AGES.

DanielHkn, Sep 29, 2022
  3. YanAndrew Win User
    The Control Panel (Category View)

My apologies, Brink but I still do not get it.

The steps for both options are identical, the only difference is the location of the desired icons will need to be accessible for all users for Option 2. That's it.

Moreover, both the Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) applets are not listed in the list of Control Panel items for both options.

Regards,
    Andrew

YanAndrew, Sep 29, 2022
  4. DENMON Win User

Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel?

Cannot access the Sound control panel

Already tried ): Anywhere you can try to access sound, nothing happens.

DENMON, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel?

1. Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel? - Similar Threads - same options sound

2. Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel?: I have tried almost everything to try and fix a bug that happens in my control panel, when I go to the recording tab and right click one of the microphones it crashes. So, now I am thinking if theres any other way I can access like another app instead of windows....
  3. Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there any other way to get the same options for sound control panel?: I have tried almost everything to try and fix a bug that happens in my control panel, when I go to the recording tab and right click one of the microphones it crashes. So, now I am thinking if theres any other way I can access like another app instead of windows....
  4. Any way to lock Control Panel>Internet Options?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to lock Control Panel>Internet Options?: I am asking because sometimes on reboot I will check and my settings change. Under the security tab I have all of the zones set to 'high' but I will check and sometimes they will be set to 'custom'. I would like to lock them to 'high' via group policy or some other method....
  5. Sound control panel no 71. surround option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound control panel no 71. surround option: I have Asus ROG Strix Gl503VMF. I am not able to turn on the 7.1 surround option. You can see screenshot. Please let me know, Why I do not have it? or how can I get this option? Please help me. Thanks. submitted by /u/abhishek170295 [link] [comments]...
  6. Sound Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Control Panel: Ever since the new windows updates, Sound Control Panel , also known in the bottom right (from sounds - speaker) as Playback Devices / Recording Devices, this tab has been taken out and we were given some option not many care about (even if they do, a lot of people never...
  7. Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar

Sound Control Panel missing from Sounds option in the taskbar: I reinstalled my windows 10, but ever since then the there is no longer a Sound Control Panel whenever I right click the sound option in the taskbar, I have to go to Control Panel everytime How do I get it back? This is what I'm getting currently [ATTACH] But this is...
  8. Control Panel Sounds

Control Panel Sounds: Device Disconnect makes a sound while computer is in sleep mode. How do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-sounds/4c65c3d3-48e9-43c9-8531-bb29344b98a1
  9. Sound Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Control Panel: Hi.Running a Windows 10 computer.Running headless using Remote Desktop.Only use the computer as a music server.Have a dac connected to computer.In sound panel under playback it's only option is Remote Audio.Dac and other options are not there.Right click to show disabled and...
  10. No sound, No Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound, No Control Panel: Installed Win10 and have the following problems. 1) I have no sound; Sound icon on task bars says "No audio Output Device Installed." When I run troubleshooter, it says Troubleshooting couldn't detect the problem. 2) Control Panel: When I click on control panel it...