Windows 10: Is there any other way to leave feedback...???

Discus and support Is there any other way to leave feedback...??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "we"?? Make that I'm and then your post is much more accurate. .... Jeff No, I think "we" works pretty well. "We", as in me, and all the rest of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rickkins, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Rickkins Win User

Is there any other way to leave feedback...???

No, I think "we" works pretty well. "We", as in me, and all the rest of their client base who found that Metro was a turkey. A simple calculator ought to be enough for them to figure out who the "we" are...

Rickkins, Oct 11, 2014
  2. Tony K Win User

I see that you were quite frank. I left a message there for you. *Biggrin

Our mother had a saying > You'd cut off your nose to spite your own face. Perhaps you may want to think about that. I know you don't like Modern and that's your right, but perhaps you may want to consider using the feedback app to be heard better. After all it's just a preview, yes? IMO screaming your viewpoint on MS Community will probably not get heard. MSDN or TechNet blogs are probably much better, but I think the feedback app is probably the best bet.

Tony K, Oct 11, 2014
  3. Tews Win User
    I thought that was you HG *Wink

4. Tony K Win User

Lol! What gave it away? My straight-forward Chicagoan sarcasm? *Tongue

Are you a member there? I briefly breezed through the posts. Perhaps I overlooked yours?

Tony K, Oct 11, 2014
  5. Tews Win User
    Nothing quite as distinguished as membership, But your initials were a dead giveway! *Tongue

6. Rickkins Win User
    See, even that is not entirely accurate. They can have any damn thing they want. I just want to be able to use my desktop without any vestage of metro on it.

Rickkins, Oct 11, 2014
  7. Tony K Win User
    Ok, I see. The initials. *Smile

I don't know if one is "distinguished" as a member. I'm not active there. I find these types of forums to be more personal. All those corporate forums give cold, pat answers IMO.

Tony K, Oct 11, 2014
  8. Tony K Win User

What?! I thought you disliked anything Modern. You won't even use the feedback app.

One question before I answer this. Do you have any mobile device with 8 or 8.1 on it?

Tony K, Oct 11, 2014
  9. Tews Win User
    I can see your point, but FYI sevenforums has always been a friendly forum, much like this, and was voted the best website for windows 7 on the net. I believe it was 2009, or, 2010. So dont discount the value of a website just because it's friendly. *Wink

10. Tony K Win User
    I don't believe I was discounting any other forums other than corporate forums. *Wink

Tony K, Oct 11, 2014
  11. Should of made it a question :/
    Discussions seem to get lost by Microsoft,
    Moderators probably would of moved it to the discussions section anyway though
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Oct 11, 2014
  12. Rickkins Win User
    Can't use the feedback, no ms account. I have a laprop with 8 on it, came with it, but it too is in desktop mode.

Rickkins, Oct 11, 2014
  13. Tony K Win User

Ok, I see. I'm hoping you get my drift lately. No app or data collection > No vote. Fortunately or unfortunately that's the way the world works ATM.

Shouldn't that be spelled "lapprop"? That's a laptop propped up on a lap *Tongue

Odds would have it you have a bank account or multiple with ATM cards, one or more charge/credit accounts, IRA account, pension/retirement account, Google account, Apple account, Yahoo account, home center account, or any one or combinations of those, but you just can't come around to make a MS account. And odds would have it that you enter one or more of those accounts online to view and use. Have I guessed the odds correct?

If so, isn't one or the combination of some a convenience, especially using online? What is it that you (and others) have against MS? Is it that you think it's an evil corporation? You think they're going to steal your personal data? Personally I cannot for the life of me understand why someone wouldn't use such a convenience, especially when it's free. I simply don't get that at all.

I've had a MS account, which holds my bank card number, one personal & business Live email accounts, and participated in CEIP since Vista days and never once has anything of mine been compromised. Ironically my bank card was compromised at two separate corporation stores this past six months that continue to use the unsupported XP. My guess would be that they're too stupid and/or too cheap to upgrade, but they are willing to take our money for profit. Go figure.

Tony K, Oct 11, 2014
  14. Is there really a fear of having a ms account outlook.com or Hotmail.com *Confused

ThrashZone, Oct 11, 2014
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    Seems like there is.. I for one don't know why. It's no worse than having a Google account and with the MS account you can supply feedback to MS about Win10.

But some people will find some reason to complain.
    Just my 2c, YMMV as usual..
    Jeff *Wink

BunnyJ, Oct 11, 2014
Thema:

1. Is there any other way to leave feedback...??? - Similar Threads - leave feedback

2. Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am...: Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am getting blue screen error I did everything for it I lower the settings and upgrade driver also please help me...
  3. Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am...: Hey I started roblox in 2022 '2021 but I leave after a year but I started again and I am getting blue screen error I did everything for it I lower the settings and upgrade driver also please help me...
  4. KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution: Hello, I am writing this to complain a bit, discuss, and warn others about the KB5036893 update.This has so far been the worst update I have installed on Windows 11, a total disaster.I have read about problems from many other users, and from what I see, this update brings a...
  5. KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution

KB5036893 leaves the OS almost unusable. My opinion, and solution: Hello, I am writing this to complain a bit, discuss, and warn others about the KB5036893 update.This has so far been the worst update I have installed on Windows 11, a total disaster.I have read about problems from many other users, and from what I see, this update brings a...
  6. How can my 14 year old son leave family safety without my permission?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can my 14 year old son leave family safety without my permission?: My 14 year old son has a Win 11 lap top. I am the admin user. He is a standard user on the lap top in my family group able to sign in. This morning at 10 am he found a link in family safety to leave the family group, which he decided to try out. He tells me that he was told...
  7. How can my 14 year old son leave family safety without my permission?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can my 14 year old son leave family safety without my permission?: My 14 year old son has a Win 11 lap top. I am the admin user. He is a standard user on the lap top in my family group able to sign in. This morning at 10 am he found a link in family safety to leave the family group, which he decided to try out. He tells me that he was told...
  8. How can my 14 year old son leave family safety without my permission?

9. How to leave the family I am in - Microsoft Account

How to leave the family I am in - Microsoft Account: I just reset my PC and decided to use the same outlook account I've had for years on my Xbox.I cannot access my virus and threat protection settings, because the IT administrator has limited access. When I view the accounts on Microsoft Family Safety, it is showing my account...
  10. My optional data and feedback doesn't save when i leave that tab when im trying to enable...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My optional data and feedback doesn't save when i leave that tab when im trying to enable...: Hey, I'm trying to acess the windows 11 on my computer, but for that I need to get windows insider but when I'm going to enable my optional diagnose data when I go to the windows insider tab it says the same thing but when I go to the tab again its like the mandatory diagnose...