Windows 10: Is there any other way to open it? I updated my pc and when I tried to open the pc. It says...

Discus and support Is there any other way to open it? I updated my pc and when I tried to open the pc. It says... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/notareddituser23340 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/notareddituser23340, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Is there any other way to open it? I updated my pc and when I tried to open the pc. It says...

/u/notareddituser23340, Nov 2, 2020
  2. RCoon Win User

PC CAN'T OPEN HELP ME !

He's tidied the cables up in his PC, then put the case back together. Now when he tries to ?open the case?/?turn on the PC? it won't open/turn on.

Perhaps @wolfaust could assist, as he's Turkish also.

RCoon, Nov 2, 2020
  3. BannedR* Win User
    PC CAN'T OPEN HELP ME !

The cable layout PC wanted to do better. Then I tried to open the PC açamadım year. Why is not open? What would help!

google translate

help !

BannedR*, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Is there any other way to open it? I updated my pc and when I tried to open the pc. It says...

this pc is not opening

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Provide more information to help you better:

• Is it Microsoft account or a local account?

• Did you get any error message when you try to open
      This PC?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to install any pending updates on the system to check if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Method 2:

I also suggest you to perform clean boot and check if it helps.
    Placing the computer in a clean boot state can reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of the issue.

Please refer to the article below for steps to perform a clean boot.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot "to reset computer as usual.

Method 3:

If issue still persists, I suggest you to create a new Microsoft account and verify the result.

Follow the steps given below:

1. Click on Start and go to setting.

2. Select Accounts.

3. Click on family and user.

4. Under “Other user” click on “Add someone else to this PC”.

5. Follow the instructions and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Is there any other way to open it? I updated my pc and when I tried to open the pc. It says...

1. Is there any other way to open it? I updated my pc and when I tried to open the pc. It says... - Similar Threads - open updated tried

2. Why is it when I open the MediaCreationTool and hit install on usb for other pc it then say...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it when I open the MediaCreationTool and hit install on usb for other pc it then say...: USB has 15gb out of the needed 8 and I even updated the laptop to try and see if it’s because it saw two drives without windows 10 but that didn’t work...
  3. Why is it when I open the MediaCreationTool and hit install on usb for other pc it then say...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it when I open the MediaCreationTool and hit install on usb for other pc it then say...: USB has 15gb out of the needed 8 and I even updated the laptop to try and see if it’s because it saw two drives without windows 10 but that didn’t work...
  4. Why is it when I open the MediaCreationTool and hit install on usb for other pc it then say...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't open my laptop whenever I try to open it it it says Your PC ran into a problem and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open my laptop whenever I try to open it it it says Your PC ran into a problem and...: Error code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONI can't scan and do anything because once I sign in my laptop it and it shows the display screen after a few seconds the same blue screen of death appear. I can't even check the event log plus I can't factory reset my laptop somehow it just...
  6. I can't open my laptop whenever I try to open it it it says Your PC ran into a problem and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open my laptop whenever I try to open it it it says Your PC ran into a problem and...: Error code: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONI can't scan and do anything because once I sign in my laptop it and it shows the display screen after a few seconds the same blue screen of death appear. I can't even check the event log plus I can't factory reset my laptop somehow it just...
  7. I can't open my laptop whenever I try to open it it it says Your PC ran into a problem and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I Can't open any folder on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't open any folder on my pc: i cant open any folder and i cant connect to internet i cant open cd or usb and also cant restor please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-folder-on-my-pc/d93bf450-8302-43f8-9f99-bf81a4bb07da
  9. “This PC” hanging when I try to open it. Says “working on it…”

in Windows 10 Support
    “This PC” hanging when I try to open it. Says “working on it…”: Well, since last update, I've been having this problem. I actually had it in the past and suddenly, it stopped. But looks like now it has come again to haunt me. What happens is, after I log in, after maybe one hour or so, and then try to open "This PC", it hangs, saying...
  10. I can’t open any apps on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t open any apps on my pc: Around after thanks giving I dont know the date of the issue but one day i went to get on my pc and i went to open microsoft edge and it opened but never loaded fully i only got the white screen witht the e in the middle. Then I tried chrome and nothing happend at all, I got...