Windows 10: Is there any other way to pull this up?

Discus and support Is there any other way to pull this up? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; is there any other way to bring this up, other than the hot key to adjust volume? submitted by /u/gastralia1 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gastralia1, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Is there any other way to pull this up?

is there any other way to bring this up, other than the hot key to adjust volume?

submitted by /u/gastralia1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gastralia1, Jan 27, 2021
  2. martian Win User

Pull-down or Drop-down Menu?

I decided to uninstall Firefox after the entries in the Favorites doubled.
    (Example: the Yahoo Mail sign-in page appears twice in the list. Deleting
    one also deletes the other.)

I have been looking for browsers with pull-down or drop-down menus but
    could only find Chrome-styled browsers (without pull-down or drop-down menus).

Would anyone suggest an old style browser?

TIA.

martian, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Jan 27, 2021
  4. BryanP Win User

Is there any other way to pull this up?

Capture network usage from command line or powershell?

Thanks for the suggestions. I have someone asking me to pull the information about "what apps used all their data this month?" for a list of computers. I was hoping for a way to pull that list out without having to remote in to a given computer. Ah well. I'll keep digging but it looks like there isn't an easy way to do what I was asked to do.

BryanP, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Is there any other way to pull this up?

1. Is there any other way to pull this up? - Similar Threads - pull

2. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  3. Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't view any photos I download/pull off my phone, please help?: I am downloading photos to my new laptop. Before having Windows 10, I was able to view my photos and edit them. No Problem.Now, I've put a lot of photos onto my new laptop and it's saying I have to BUY an extension just to view my photos and videos. Something that used to be...
  4. Pulling my hair out over random performance drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pulling my hair out over random performance drops: Hi,I have been experiencing an infuriating problem with my Windows 11 laptop. Most of the time, it works just fine, just as I expect it to. But sometimes, seemingly at complete random, I'll boot it up and it will be so slow and stuttery that it's borderline unusable. I try to...
  5. Pulling my hair out over random performance drops

Pulling my hair out over random performance drops: Hi,I have been experiencing an infuriating problem with my Windows 11 laptop. Most of the time, it works just fine, just as I expect it to. But sometimes, seemingly at complete random, I'll boot it up and it will be so slow and stuttery that it's borderline unusable. I try to...
  6. Laptop hangs while power is pulled in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop hangs while power is pulled in: Hello, I am facing a problem with my hp pavillion laptop, whenever I plug in the power the laptop starts hanging and crashing. My old adaptor had broken and after that I bought a new one with same power rating but still my pc keeps crashing after power is plugged in. What...
  7. Laptop hangs while power is pulled in

Laptop hangs while power is pulled in: Hello, I am facing a problem with my hp pavillion laptop, whenever I plug in the power the laptop starts hanging and crashing. My old adaptor had broken and after that I bought a new one with same power rating but still my pc keeps crashing after power is plugged in. What...
  8. Laptop hangs while power is pulled in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. After I close my laptop and pull the lid down, if I lift it immediately or whenever, it...

After I close my laptop and pull the lid down, if I lift it immediately or whenever, it...: Hi so I recently bought a new laptop and I installed Windows 11 on my PC. And I have this problem I don't know how to solve, so when I turn off my laptop and pull the lid down, as soon as I lift it, it turns on automatically, without pressing the power button. It wouldn't be...
  10. After I close my laptop and pull the lid down, if I lift it immediately or whenever, it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I close my laptop and pull the lid down, if I lift it immediately or whenever, it...: Hi so I recently bought a new laptop and I installed Windows 11 on my PC. And I have this problem I don't know how to solve, so when I turn off my laptop and pull the lid down, as soon as I lift it, it turns on automatically, without pressing the power button. It wouldn't be...