Windows 10: Is there any permanent solution to get rid of Blue screen error in windows 10??

Discus and support Is there any permanent solution to get rid of Blue screen error in windows 10?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, I have totally new pc with current upgraded hardware. But, with Windows 10 os I cannot experience the best of the performance. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SBaidya, Nov 26, 2018.

1. SBaidya Win User

Is there any permanent solution to get rid of Blue screen error in windows 10??

Dear Microsoft,

I have totally new pc with current upgraded hardware. But, with Windows 10 os I cannot experience the best of the performance. It is too annoying to use Windows 10. time by time in between any work it suddenly restarts with some blue screen error. I have all the updated drivers and still I have to face it. Can I get the best solution for this irritating problem. It feels like I did mistake to buy Windows 10 os.

Thanks,

:)

SBaidya, Nov 26, 2018

2. Blue screen error - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hi,

Blue screen errors usually occur due to system file corruption and outdated drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is currently installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before you encountered these errors?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps available in this link. It serves as a guide on how
    to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Need solution for Blue screen Error code 00xc00002e3

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

What troubleshooting steps are you referring to?

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Once you are able to log into computer I suggest you to install all pending Windows and driver updates on your computer. A Bluescreen error occurs because of Display driver conflicts or not update to latest version.
    Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Do let us know if you are able to log into computer. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there any permanent solution to get rid of Blue screen error in windows 10?? - Similar Threads - permanent solution rid

2. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of repair blue screen error: Been stuck on the screen, and can’t remember my password to be able to do other things such as command prompt to access it, that way, so any help?...
  3. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get rid of repair blue screen error: Been stuck on the screen, and can’t remember my password to be able to do other things such as command prompt to access it, that way, so any help?...
  4. How to get rid of repair blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Any solution for the blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solution for the blue screen?: when i restart my laptop it shows up to me a blue screen i literally did EVERY solution i found on the internet and all of them didn’t work what i have to do : ??????...
  6. Any solution for the blue screen?

Any solution for the blue screen?: when i restart my laptop it shows up to me a blue screen i literally did EVERY solution i found on the internet and all of them didn’t work what i have to do : ??????...
  7. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

can't get rid of Blue Screen?: My laptop suddenly opened with a blue screen. In the good old days I used to be able to phone Microsoft and get help but that doesn't work anymore??I have gone through the entire process in Start UP repair even trying to Restore whilst saving my files. Nothing works even...
  8. can't get rid of Blue Screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't get rid of Blue Screen?: My laptop suddenly opened with a blue screen. In the good old days I used to be able to phone Microsoft and get help but that doesn't work anymore??I have gone through the entire process in Start UP repair even trying to Restore whilst saving my files. Nothing works even...
  9. Is there any way to permanently get rid of this nag screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any way to permanently get rid of this nag screen?: Every so often when I start up I get this annoying nag screen. I'm really not interested in any of the options offered but there seems to be no way to tell Micro$oft to go away and stop pestering me with it. It's really starting to get under my skin so if anyone has any...
  10. Any way to get rid of OneDrive permanently?

Any way to get rid of OneDrive permanently?: Can OneDrive be effectively deleted? I have absolutely no need for it. There are never problems with it on my desktops since they all run Windows 10 Pro (it has Group Policy Editor). But my laptop has Home and OneDrive keeps inserting its obnoxious self no matter what steps I...