Windows 10: Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

Discus and support Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I am wondering if I can install windows 11 on my laptop which has 4g ram and 240g memory. It says its processor does not meet the minimum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ali Akbari1, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

Hi I am wondering if I can install windows 11 on my laptop which has 4g ram and 240g memory. It says its processor does not meet the minimum requirement to install windows 11.Is there any possibility that in the future Microsoft add a lower requirement for installing windows 11I am not asking for bypassing

:)

Ali Akbari1, Apr 16, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 11 Processor

Hi Jared,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Microsoft were testing and adding some more processors, and did add some to the list, they indicate they have now completed testing, and no more processors will be added to the official list.

It is possible to install Windows 11 on an unsupported processor using the Windows 11 ISO, I have Windows 11 installed on an unsupported Core i7 7700QH processor and Windows 11 runs very smoothly, however Microsoft advise you do not do that, they will not be liable for any problems caused by doing that and also you would not receive Windows 11 updates, however, everyone that has installed Windows 11 on an unsupported processor is still receiving updates.

Another option would be to contact your PC manufacturer to see if that processor can be upgraded.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/ins...

DaveM121, Apr 16, 2024
  3. David-M. Win User
    Windows 11 Processor List

Hi DanMcW,

I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.

I'm afraid not. Microsoft has indicated that the list of compatible processors is final.

See the link below for supported processors for Windows 11.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

Microsoft does not recommend installing Windows 11 on computers that are not supported. Your device may malfunction due to compatibility or other issues.

But if you still want to install on an unsupported device, I suggest you check the article below first.

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/installin...

I also suggest that you contact your computer manufacturer to see if you can upgrade your computer's processor to be compatible with Windows 11.

Feel free to ask back any questions.

David-M., Apr 16, 2024
  4. NAMRKNK Win User

Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

The Ryzen 5 2500U processor seems to meet Windows 11 requirements but isn't on the list of supported processors, why is this processor excluded?

The Ryzen 5 2500U processor seems to meet Windows 11 requirements but isn't on the list of supported processors, will the list of be updated to include the Ryzen5 2500U, if not, what is the reason for exclusion?

NAMRKNK, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

1. Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet... - Similar Threads - possibility install device

2. Is there any possibility Windows Update cannot be performed due to a processor...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any possibility Windows Update cannot be performed due to a processor...: I am trying to install update for my windows but the device is reverting KB5005625 updates The screen will show [Cannot complete the update, back to before update condition]So I check the information and found out that the processor of the PC is IntelR CoreTM i3-4110E, is not...
  3. Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any possibility to install windows 11 on a device that its processor does not meet...: Hi I am wondering if I can install windows 11 on my laptop which has 4g ram and 240g memory. It says its processor does not meet the minimum requirement to install windows 11.Is there any possibility that in the future Microsoft add a lower requirement for installing windows...
  4. Windows 11 is not installing, but my device meets all the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is not installing, but my device meets all the requirements: Hello, I have been trying to update to Windows 11 recently.Obviously, the first step was to check the requirements: I have at least 9 GB of storageBut when I start the installation tool:Is there anyone whose had the same problem, or just knows how to fix this anyway? I really...
  5. Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?: Is Microsoft going to upgrade their requirements?My computer runs on a Ryzen 7 1700 Eight Core Processor and it's not on the list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-not-meet-the-requirements-for-windows-11/deaa493d-b864-49cf-9704-48b13c8db7cc
  6. Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?

Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?: Is Microsoft going to upgrade their requirements?My computer runs on a Ryzen 7 1700 Eight Core Processor and it's not on the list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-not-meet-the-requirements-for-windows-11/deaa493d-b864-49cf-9704-48b13c8db7cc
  7. Does not meet the requirements for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows 11 Instalation - Processor Does Not Support Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Instalation - Processor Does Not Support Windows 11: Good morning Microsoft. I wanted to install the new Windows 11, but I noticed that my processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU Was not supported by Windows 11. I dont know if other processors also did not add as an opportunity to install Windows 11. My question is: Why is there...
  9. Windows 11 Instalation - Processor Does Not Support Windows 11

Windows 11 Instalation - Processor Does Not Support Windows 11: Good morning Microsoft. I wanted to install the new Windows 11, but I noticed that my processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU Was not supported by Windows 11. I dont know if other processors also did not add as an opportunity to install Windows 11. My question is: Why is there...
  10. "This device does not meet the minimum requirements to install this software", says the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "This device does not meet the minimum requirements to install this software", says the...: Hi, today I went to Intel's website to find the latest Graphics Driver and download them I think mine is not updated, that's why. It was the latest version, and a 423 MB installer file. Once I downloaded it, I ran it, it asked for administrator privileges, I hit yes and then...