Windows 10: Is there any possible solution for the reoccurring fan running at max speed problem? Or is...

Discus and support Is there any possible solution for the reoccurring fan running at max speed problem? Or is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased an Asus ZenBook 14 UM433IQ a year ago and I have been encountering some weird issue with my laptop. When I normally use my laptop for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by radan azamian, May 22, 2023.

1. Is there any possible solution for the reoccurring fan running at max speed problem? Or is...

I've purchased an Asus ZenBook 14 UM433IQ a year ago and I have been encountering some weird issue with my laptop. When I normally use my laptop for a while and close the lid or stay AFK with the screen going off, when I reopen the lid or wake the laptop, the fan goes on full blast without stopping anytime soon even after hours of using But when this issue happens, I shut down my laptop and reboot it. Then, the fan stops and works quietly with business as usual. Note: This issue doesn't happen every time, but it appears randomly.to be honest I've waited this long hoping a softw

:)

radan azamian, May 22, 2023

2. The CPU is cool but the fan is running at max speed which is very noisy. Is this the HP hardware problem ? Or is it the Window 10 issues ?

<Original title: Desktop fan control>

I bought a refurbished HP desktop with Window 10 operating system. The CPU is cool but the fan is running at max speed which is very noisy. Is this the HP hardware problem ? Or is it the Window 10 issues ? How to fix this problem ? Thank you.

Thanh-Nguyen, May 22, 2023
  3. Intel i3 6100 fan running at max speed for no reason!

On December 26th, I moved my PC into a new case. For about a week, my CPU fan kept spinning at max speed for no reason and i couldnt change it in the BIOS or anything. I booted up my PC on January 2nd and for some reason, my fan was normal. A week later
    today, after the new update, my CPU fan is back to spinning at 100%. My temps are very low so there's no reason for it to be spinning so fast; any help? running the stock cooler with an MSI H110M Pro-VH motherboard and a GTX 970. CPU usage in task manager
    is pretty low as well.

Matt28299292, May 22, 2023
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Is there any possible solution for the reoccurring fan running at max speed problem? Or is...

W10 CPU fan not boosting to max speed

Hi Pablo,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We would suggest you to update the following items and check the cpu fan speed and performance.

Check if there is a program to control the fan speed, may be the controller program is not compatible with Windows 10. Also check for the below list and please update it:

• BIOS.
    • Chipset drivers.
    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/pro...enovo-y-series-laptops/y50-70-notebook-lenovo

If you don't find the drivers compatible for Windows 10. refer to the motherboard manufacturer website and check for updated chipset drivers and install it.

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS
    settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, May 22, 2023
Thema:

Is there any possible solution for the reoccurring fan running at max speed problem? Or is...

1. Is there any possible solution for the reoccurring fan running at max speed problem? Or is... - Similar Threads - possible solution reoccurring

2. PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max: I have this PC for 2014 and i still use today 10 days ago my power supply got damaged so we got one today but when i start my pc i notice my power button is not lighting up expect the disk LED. My PC spins to life but no display and i heard all my fans are spining to the...
  3. PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has no display and fans are speeding up to max: I have this PC for 2014 and i still use today 10 days ago my power supply got damaged so we got one today but when i start my pc i notice my power button is not lighting up expect the disk LED. My PC spins to life but no display and i heard all my fans are spining to the...
  4. Laptop Fan only runs either at max power of doesn't run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Fan only runs either at max power of doesn't run.: Hi,Although this isn't that big of an issue, but I have noticed recently that my laptop fans only runs on max speed if the laptop is hot and doesn't run when it isn't. In the past there used to be some in-between fan speeds but now it turns on after a while then stops...
  5. Is there any possible solution for the reoccurring fan running at max speed problem? Or is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possible solution for the reoccurring fan running at max speed problem? Or is...: I've purchased an Asus ZenBook 14 UM433IQ a year ago and I have been encountering some weird issue with my laptop. When I normally use my laptop for a while and close the lid or stay AFK with the screen going off, when I reopen the lid or wake the laptop, the fan goes on full...
  6. Is there any way to control the fan speed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to control the fan speed?: I use a Mac as well and there is a utility app called Macs Fan Control where you can easily set a custom fan speed. On the other hand, my windows laptops overheats a lot and I'd like to know if there is any way I can increase/decrease the fan speed... If you know a way then...
  7. laptop fan spins at max speed, while USB tethering is on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    laptop fan spins at max speed, while USB tethering is on.: When I connect my mobile phone to laptop (Dell Inspiron) and enable USB tethering, then laptop fan works at max speed. As soon as I disable USB tethering, fan starts to spin normally. I am experiencing this problem on both Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Mobile phone is Google...
  8. fan is running at full speed

in Windows 10 Customization
    fan is running at full speed: I have a problem with a fan because it is running at full speed all the time. It is an old problem which I am unable to fix. I think the OS cannot detect the hardware and force the fan to run at full speed. It is Dell Precision T3500, Windows 10, ver. 10.0.17763. I...
  9. Intel i3 6100 fan running at max speed for no reason!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel i3 6100 fan running at max speed for no reason!: On December 26th, I moved my PC into a new case. For about a week, my CPU fan kept spinning at max speed for no reason and i couldnt change it in the BIOS or anything. I booted up my PC on January 2nd and for some reason, my fan was normal. A week later today, after the new...
  10. is there solution for "fan running at fullspeed" after upgrading ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is there solution for "fan running at fullspeed" after upgrading ?: upgraded my laptop from win7 to win10. and i got this annoying problem, ton of ppl get this problem, but some of them fixed it by different solution, and thats make me confused as why this problem occurs, and why i cant fix this fan problem. btw, never got this problem...