Windows 10: is there any proof that corrupted registry cause fps drops in game ?

Discus and support is there any proof that corrupted registry cause fps drops in game ? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I heard someone from it say, even one freeze can corrupt registry, which even DISM mustn't repair. And it cause fps drops in game. After freeze i had,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by empleat, Oct 21, 2019.

1. empleat Win User

is there any proof that corrupted registry cause fps drops in game ?

I heard someone from it say, even one freeze can corrupt registry, which even DISM mustn't repair. And it cause fps drops in game. After freeze i had, some time fps drops, but after running dism, it got fixed. I didn't find anything about topic. What in registry, which gets corrupted can cause fps drops in game ? It can be a lot of things for sure, briefl explanation is enough for me.

:)

empleat, Oct 21, 2019

2. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Tonlukos Win User
    drop fps every game

I used to play every games in win 10,it' very good.but after auto last update it cause low performance and drop fps every games.please help or fix it!

Tonlukos, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

KB4074588 - Seems to cause random FPS caps/drops

Hi,

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE and FPS drops usually happen if the system or hardware encountered some corruption which causes the issue to appear. Regarding your question about removing the update, we don't recommend doing it as Windows needs to be updated for
    its security and improvements.

Instead of removing the update, we would suggest that you perform an In-Place Upgrade. In doing so, it will patch or repair possible corruption that your computer is having without deleting any of your important files.

Here is the link where you can download the ISO file that you need for the process. Kindly watch the video on this article for a step-by-steps guide on how to download and perform it:
    How to perform an In-place Upgrade.

Kindly update us with the outcome.

Mayra Aqu, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. is there any proof that corrupted registry cause fps drops in game ? - Similar Threads - proof corrupted registry

2. Random big fps drops in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random big fps drops in games: I have a huge problem, my fps randomly drops to 15-40 fps just out of nowhere. This has been happening for three months now (and I'm posting about this just now lmao) and I still don't know what's going on. I usually play games that meet my PC specs, but most of them I play...
  3. High CPU Usage While Gaming Causing FPS Drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU Usage While Gaming Causing FPS Drops: Hey Guys I've been getting high CPU usage, almost 100% when playing games like Rainbow Six Siege, PUBG, CSGO, Apex Legends causing me to lose a lot of fps ever since I updated to windows 10, a couple of weeks ago and I've never had this problem in windows 8.1. I would...
  4. Very sluggish in games/fps drops

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very sluggish in games/fps drops: Hi guys, and Happy Holidays :) I'm at witts end with this thing, I updated to the October 1809 update, but can't remember if the issue started before that, in games I have lost at least half of the FPS I used to get, for example, in Euro Truck Sim 2 I used to get 140...
  5. Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix for FPS drops suddenly for all games: I first used to play gta5 and far cry 4 perfectly and other games too, but recently FPS has dropped down to 14-20 frames. So I inquired about Hardware damages at service centers but there was no issue, the technician told me that it was due to the OS. So please help me. My...
  6. FPS Drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Drops: Recently my PC has been getting major fps drops in games ill be around 120fps then it'll drop to 20. My Specs are: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 with max q design Driver version 398.36 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 15.87 GB RAM 1920x 1080, 60Hz...
  7. FPS drops in every single game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops in every single game.: Once the bigger update came in May ( can't remember date ), i have experienced fps drops in every single game and i have spent so many hours trying to fix them. Ill list things i have tried below. For example in CS:GO i have usually around 250 FPS then it drops to 10-40 FPS....
  8. Fix Game FPS drops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Game FPS drops in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Microsoft has pushed hard for Gaming on Windows 10 PCs. Every update has got something for gamers, but it’s not without hiccups and issues around gaming. One of the major problems reported by users is Game Stuttering with FPS drops for [...] This post Fix Game...
  9. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215
  10. Will any change to registry cause sfc /scannow to show corrupt?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Will any change to registry cause sfc /scannow to show corrupt?: Hello I am trying to find out if any changes to the registry will cause the sfc scan tool to say there are corrupt files. In my case I have changed the caps lock button to not function via the tenforums tutorial and also added registry editor to windows 10 Home edition so I...