Windows 10: Is there any RAM booster app for windows 10?

Discus and support Is there any RAM booster app for windows 10? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Someone suggest me a better RAM booster app for windows 10 free app . My pc uses a lot of RAM.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Knows More 123, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Is there any RAM booster app for windows 10?

Hi,
    Someone suggest me a better RAM booster app for windows 10 free app . My pc uses a lot of RAM.

:)

Knows More 123, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Purchased boosters in Candy Crush Jelly Saga is not showing up on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if the booster is successfully purchased or there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "Purchased boosters in Candy Crush Jelly Saga", have you downloaded the Candy Crush app from Windows Store? Have you received the confirmation regarding the purchase of boosters in Candy Crash?

If you have downloaded the app from Windows store, then I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Is there any RAM booster app for windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Is there any RAM booster app for windows 10?

1. Is there any RAM booster app for windows 10? - Similar Threads - RAM booster app

2. Windows 10 using over 60% ram without any background apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 using over 60% ram without any background apps: Hi I'm on windows 10 20h2 and I'm experiencing an issue with windows using over 60% of my ram when no program or background apps are on, i made sure to disable every background app every extra service every startup app to the point where only apps and services are up when I...
  3. Windows 10 using over 60% ram without any background apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 using over 60% ram without any background apps: Hi I'm on windows 10 20h2 and I'm experiencing an issue with windows using over 60% of my ram when no program or background apps are on, i made sure to disable every background app every extra service every startup app to the point where only apps and services are up when I...
  4. Windows 10 using over 60% ram without any background apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 blocking Telstra WIFI Booster

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 blocking Telstra WIFI Booster: Hi there. I am not very tech minded so hopefully will not be asking a stupid question! I recently received a telstra WIFI booster for my gen 2 nbn modem, but it appears that my HP laptop sees it as a threat and windows 10 ends up in an endless cycle of trying to find a...
  6. Internet booster

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet booster: I have problem to spread the internet signal all over my house. What can I do to booster the internet signal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-booster/31616ca6-d0c1-4d80-ac6f-eef57844ebaa
  7. Microphone booster

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone booster: Cant add volume at the Microphone booster, nothing of these articles help on web https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-booster/46e3b5bb-d3f1-474a-86c1-4a0d76b6b2e6
  8. Microphone booster

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone booster: The microphone boost option does not appear on the microphone property levels https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-booster/6257b7fe-bf1e-4539-afcb-d38cc7b36b00
  9. wifi booster

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi booster: I have wifi built in my cable box but it won't reach my bedroom tv for Netfix off Dish does anyone reccomd a extender that would help me 151426
  10. Volume Booster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume Booster?: Hello! I recently downloaded something called Sound Booster, that raises the volume limit of my laptop. It has a tendency to fluctuate, which might be because it's the trial version. Does anyone know of any other methods or free apps that raise the volume limit? Coming...