Windows 10: Is there any software that mute the laptop for a predefined amount of time?

Discus and support Is there any software that mute the laptop for a predefined amount of time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that mutes the laptop for a predefined amount of time e.g. 60 seconds, 90 seconds, does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Flewizzle, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Is there any software that mute the laptop for a predefined amount of time?

I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that mutes the laptop for a predefined amount of time e.g. 60 seconds, 90 seconds, does anyone know if there is a tool that does this? Or a way of setting it up within Windows 10?

submitted by /u/Flewizzle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Flewizzle, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Louie Del Win User

Constant Muting Internal Microphone

Hi Terri,

If the internal microphone of your device is muting on its own, it can be due to an incompatible driver, broken system components or a software conflict has occurred. To isolate your concern, we’d like to confirm if you’ve made some
    changes and updates on your computer prior to the issue.

Additionally, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter to fix any sound issues. Please check this
    article for the instructions and choose from the drop-down list for other troubleshooting
    steps that you can follow.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Louie Del, Oct 15, 2020
  3. AL43915 Win User
    Mute-Mute-Mute

Guess I am joining the party. Have tried everything. Its a one shot deal with the microphone. I can do one command to Cortana and I get muted. Skype, I last a few seconds. My two computers are the same, a new Lenovo laptop, and my Asus Kabby Lake gamer. No malware or viruses, drivers are all up to date. Tried every suggestion I have found across Internet. Nothing has worked for me. Microsoft, you folks need to fix this bug, I'd call you and leave a message but I keep getting muted.

AL43915, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Is there any software that mute the laptop for a predefined amount of time?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Is there any software that mute the laptop for a predefined amount of time?

1. Is there any software that mute the laptop for a predefined amount of time? - Similar Threads - software mute laptop

2. Issue with predefined administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with predefined administrator: Hello so when I try to use the net user administrator /active:yes , and enter in this user it says me that they were not able to log in into it . I remember that by mistake I deleted the folder that contains this data so is there a way to make windows 10 recreate the folder...
  3. Issue with predefined administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with predefined administrator: Hello so when I try to use the net user administrator /active:yes , and enter in this user it says me that they were not able to log in into it . I remember that by mistake I deleted the folder that contains this data so is there a way to make windows 10 recreate the folder...
  4. Issue with predefined administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. MEMCM Software cannot be found on any server at this time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MEMCM Software cannot be found on any server at this time: Morning everyone. I am having a bit of a stumper. I have 2 pieces of software I have built in MEMCM that will not install VIA Software Center with the "cannot be found" error message. The software was built along with a few other software packages, all packages were pushed to...
  6. how to mute mic without any third party software

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to mute mic without any third party software: how to mute mic without any third party software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mute-mic-without-any-third-party-software/8367f5e7-90c0-4eea-afac-ae618c9fc9fd
  7. unknown timed volume mute

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unknown timed volume mute: So whenever I leave my PC ON but untouched and nothing play's on it after some time when I come back to it and play something there is no sound and it also shows that audio is on en there's like for example 23volume.To make it actually play sound i have to turn my volume...
  8. Wireless microphone is muted each time the laptop opens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless microphone is muted each time the laptop opens: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, latest edition Plantronics wireless headset with its own USB Bluetooth plug When I open the laptop and plug in the USB connector, the headset is enabled. I can hear audio fine. However, the microphone does not work. It took me a while to dig...
  9. Display won't turn off after any amount of time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Display won't turn off after any amount of time: I want my PC to not go to sleep, but I do want the monitor to just turn off after ten minutes of idling or however long amount of time. No screen saver Sleep after: never Allow hybrid sleep: no Hibernate after: never Allow wake timers: enable Turn off display after: (any...
  10. Software Licensing Based On Income And Amount Of Software Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software Licensing Based On Income And Amount Of Software Usage: https://personal.cwb.org.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Step-3B-1024x614.png Sent to Bill Gates & Adobe