Windows 10: Is there any software to have multiple photos on screen with no border that can be moved...

Discus and support Is there any software to have multiple photos on screen with no border that can be moved... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m basically looking for something that works similarly to macOS’s Preview app. submitted by /u/PositiveThoughts1234 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PositiveThoughts1234, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Is there any software to have multiple photos on screen with no border that can be moved...

/u/PositiveThoughts1234, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Black borders on screen

Hi Lyn,

It is true that the challenges that you’re having with the black borders on your computer screen might be related to the Display Settings of your monitor just like what DaveM121 was suggesting. To better assist you with your concern, we need you to answer
    the following questions:

• Which type of display cable are you using? ( VGA, DVI, HDMI cable).
    • Were you able to update your display adapter drivers?
    Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Is there any software to have multiple photos on screen with no border that can be moved...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Is there any software to have multiple photos on screen with no border that can be moved...

1. Is there any software to have multiple photos on screen with no border that can be moved... - Similar Threads - software multiple photos

2. Using PhoneLink, how can I move multiple photos at once?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using PhoneLink, how can I move multiple photos at once?: Using PhoneLink how can I move 100+ photos from my Android to my Laptop Win11? Note I do not want to move 1:1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-phonelink-how-can-i-move-multiple-photos-at/e651cfb4-1294-4b3b-a703-e820b9f3ba6c
  3. Using PhoneLink, how can I move multiple photos at once?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using PhoneLink, how can I move multiple photos at once?: Using PhoneLink how can I move 100+ photos from my Android to my Laptop Win11? Note I do not want to move 1:1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-phonelink-how-can-i-move-multiple-photos-at/e651cfb4-1294-4b3b-a703-e820b9f3ba6c
  4. Mouse without Borders - Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse without Borders - Multiple Monitors: Mouse without Borders v2.2.1.0327 same version on both PC'sI have two monitors on computer 1 1a, 1b Mini PC with two external monitors.I have three monitors on computer 2 2a, 2b, 2c Laptop with docking station. Laptop monitor 2a and two external monitors 2b, 2cPhysical layout...
  5. Photo App displaying grey border in full screen mode

Photo App displaying grey border in full screen mode: After the recent update, when I open a picture in Microsoft Photo App, there will be a grey border all around the photo even when I full screen the picture.This shrinks the picture size and made it hard to viewIn contrast to pre-update Microsoft Photo App which doesn't have...
  6. Any software that can rename multiple files ?

Any software that can rename multiple files ?: Hey guys, I mistakenly lock some files and when I unlocked them they left some extension and there are hundred of files which I want to change their extension to default. Is there any software where I can select all files and change the extension ? Regards. 182505
  7. Is there any software with which one can move the start button?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any software with which one can move the start button?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jacky-Mo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6rwhr/is_there_any_software_with_which_one_can_move_the/
  8. [Widescreen] Window moves from border

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Widescreen] Window moves from border: I have a really strange and annoying bug which only seems to happen on my 38" widescreen monitor (connected via USB-C) and not on my other 24" monitors (connected by DP, VGA). Since it is a widescreen I normally drag the windows to the right border, so that it fills exactly...
  9. Any free software for "photo fuse" utility

Any free software for "photo fuse" utility: One of the apps that I enjoyed in the Windows Live Essentials suite was Photo Gallery specifically a utility in that program called "photo fuse." MSFT discontinued Windows Live Essentials with the entry of the "Photos" app in Windows 10. Photo fuse had the ability to swap...
  10. Photo editing - unwanted borders

Photo editing - unwanted borders: Trying to use the W10 Photos app but even using borderless option or full page option some borders still remain or appear when I go to the PRINT option. I would appreciate any help as a bit of a novice to say the least. I haven't found another suitable Photoprint app for...