Windows 10: Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu...

Discus and support Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Looking for a single application I can use to access all of my applications easily since the start menu isn’t customizable enough for my liking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AuBirdMan, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu...

Looking for a single application I can use to access all of my applications easily since the start menu isn’t customizable enough for my liking (especially since there are some applications in folders I can’t get out since the start menu folder is no where on my HDD).

A bit unrelated but after I hide my recycle bin from my desktop how do I empty it easily?

submitted by /u/AuBirdMan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AuBirdMan, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

No recent document for applications on start menu

These list of recent files are called Jump Lists. Windows 10 still has them, but now you get them by right-clicking on the application on the Start menu (or on an application pinned to the taskbar).

If you can't see a jump list this way, check that 'Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar' is turned on in:
    Settings > Personalise > Start

NB: Be careful with this setting. The way to clear all Jump Lists is turn this setting off then back on again.

3. Start menu search not finding applications?

Do you have "All apps" listed after you click on the start button ?

Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu... [​IMG]

Then a list of apps ?

Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu... [​IMG]

COMPUTIAC Guest, Nov 27, 2020
  4. EziaN Win User

Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu...

Start menu search not finding applications?

I do.

As you can see Outlook 2013 does not show up under "O" in all apps.

EziaN, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu...

1. Is there any third party application hub to organize applications since the start menu... - Similar Threads - third party application

2. Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...: Roblox UWP crashesWhen I launch Roblox. It launch 3 seconds then instantly crash with no error message.I try to open Roblox through folderAnd I encountered "Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third party software and re-run...
  3. Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third...: Roblox UWP crashesWhen I launch Roblox. It launch 3 seconds then instantly crash with no error message.I try to open Roblox through folderAnd I encountered "Unapproved third party applications or extensions detected. Please uninstall this third party software and re-run...
  4. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10: Hi,One user keeps reporting that various third party apps such as SIMS, Chrome, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader and many others are 'randomly' becoming suspended. The user reports that the suspended apps are unusable for several minutes are they become suspended. It is not the...
  5. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10: Hi,One user keeps reporting that various third party apps such as SIMS, Chrome, Notepad, Adobe Acrobat Reader and many others are 'randomly' becoming suspended. The user reports that the suspended apps are unusable for several minutes are they become suspended. It is not the...
  6. Various third party applications are becoming suspended in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows support of third party 32bit applications into the future ?

Windows support of third party 32bit applications into the future ?: Hello One of the great attractions of Windows as opposed to Mac is that I can run mission critical 3rd party 32 bit programs on Windows 10. Will Windows continue to do this into the future ? Thanks...
  8. Windows start menu and microsoft edge not working after installing third party application

in Cortana
    Windows start menu and microsoft edge not working after installing third party application: i installed a third party theme "flat_color_w10_iconpack_by_alexgal23-d98fnp4" on windows 10 pro after the restart my microsoft edge dissappeared when you try to click it it shows a message "class not registered", also the windows button and icon are no longer responding.I...
  9. Windows time server vs Third-party application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows time server vs Third-party application: I do not use the Windows time server and in settings, date and time, internet time, no time server is selected (only 2 are offered: time.windows.com and time.nist.gov). I prefer to use the application Dimension 4 and have done for many years in Win XP, Win 7 , Win 8 and now...
  10. Security permissions in Microsoft and third party applications.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security permissions in Microsoft and third party applications.: I'm constantly running into the issue what should I allow to install in my PC's and laptops. Usually what disqualifies them it is asking for excessive permissions. I think there should be standard set where user would be able to access and change each individual permission...