Windows 10: Is there any trial version of Windows?

Discus and support Is there any trial version of Windows? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Paying for windows isn't possible for me, it's not cheap and I have a very low budget. Is there any free/trial version I can use legally?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fakrul Islam, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Is there any trial version of Windows?

Paying for windows isn't possible for me, it's not cheap and I have a very low budget. Is there any free/trial version I can use legally?

:)

Fakrul Islam, Aug 13, 2020
  2. W1zzard Win User

Free Photoshop CS2 Trial

On the Adobe Website you can find a trial version of the brand new Photoshop CS2.
    The changes are listed here.

If you want to skip the registration head directly to Adobe's FTP server: L: Windows Trial | L: Mac Trial

W1zzard, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Minecraft free trial

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Which trial version of Minecraft game are you installing?
    • What is the complete error message are you getting?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus program installed?

Please help us with the screenshot of the page from Microsoft Store for the trial version of Minecraft game you are installing.
    (Please follow the steps mentioned in the screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots.) Do not share any personal information in the screenshots.

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 13, 2020
  4. thebuddha Win User

Is there any trial version of Windows?

If a system restore restores the registry to how it was before, then how come a trial version of a program does not reset?

I do the following in the given order:

1. Create a system restore point. There is a note of what the registry looks like
    2. Download a program which has a trial of X days
    3. When that trial runs out, use system restore to return to the previous point before the program installation

After these steps, the trial for the program does not reset, even though the registry returned to how it was before. Why is this?

thebuddha, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Is there any trial version of Windows?

1. Is there any trial version of Windows? - Similar Threads - trial version

2. Can Windows 11 Pro key be used to update/activate PC with Windows Home Trial version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows 11 Pro key be used to update/activate PC with Windows Home Trial version: I saw some discussion here pertaining to this subject, but I did understand if it would work for a PC with Windows Home Trail version installed, which is NOT activated. I have a new PC coming in a few weeks-- it will come with a version of Windows described as "Windows Home...
  3. Can Windows 11 Pro key be used to update/activate PC with Windows Home Trial version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows 11 Pro key be used to update/activate PC with Windows Home Trial version: I saw some discussion here pertaining to this subject, but I did understand if it would work for a PC with Windows Home Trail version installed, which is NOT activated. I have a new PC coming in a few weeks-- it will come with a version of Windows described as "Windows Home...
  4. how can i buy the full version of minecraft for windows? i already have the trial...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i buy the full version of minecraft for windows? i already have the trial...: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH2JHXJ Could i purchase "minecraft java and bedrock edition" bundle to get the game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-buy-the-full-version-of-minecraft-for/eb27da75-cb18-4614-bbf1-2001cbe7d533
  5. how can i buy the full version of minecraft for windows? i already have the trial...

how can i buy the full version of minecraft for windows? i already have the trial...: https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH2JHXJ Could i purchase "minecraft java and bedrock edition" bundle to get the game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-buy-the-full-version-of-minecraft-for/eb27da75-cb18-4614-bbf1-2001cbe7d533
  6. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...: When I got to download the trial version it tells me that I need to use a blank dvd in the install. I put the blank DVD in and it said "Insufficient space on disc. Please use another disc with more free space." However, the disc is entirely blank. I've tried a few different...
  7. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...: When I got to download the trial version it tells me that I need to use a blank dvd in the install. I put the blank DVD in and it said "Insufficient space on disc. Please use another disc with more free space." However, the disc is entirely blank. I've tried a few different...
  8. I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 trial version using a blank DVD but says...

9. activation of windows 10 familly over a version of windows 10 pro trial is that possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    activation of windows 10 familly over a version of windows 10 pro trial is that possible?: i bought a MINI PC that have a pre installed version of windows 10 professionnal that it will expire soon, because its a kms_client , then i bought windows10 family version on microsoft store, is that possible to install it over professional trial?...
  10. MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MalwareBytes free version? Can only get free trial. NOT the same!: Hi, I used to do a manual scan every few weeks with MalwareBytes, but I can't seem to do that now. Am I missing something? I click the free version and it installs the full version for a free trial, and it is running ALL the time! The reason I need it is my laptop is slow...