Windows 10: is there any way for me to change the default box selection colours

Discus and support is there any way for me to change the default box selection colours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedPz [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RedPz, Jan 5, 2021.

1. /u/RedPz Win User

is there any way for me to change the default box selection colours

/u/RedPz, Jan 5, 2021
  2. FarhatC40 Win User

Selection Rectangle Colour

Thanks for the response Andre.

I have now tried changing the accent colour but it hasn't changed the look of the selection box.

My background is a solid black, accent is set to default blue. I've tried different accent colours too but it has no effect. The selection box remains yellow :/

FarhatC40, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Combo box:::: how can i change background colour of the of selected combo box item when user is selecting one

when user clicks on combo box ,a list is appearing.So when user goes on touching the different items of combo box the colour should change.

golumishra, Jan 5, 2021
  4. is there any way for me to change the default box selection colours

Vertical scrollbar-change colour ?

Sorry for delay in reply...have followed your suggestion..and it works...but i could do with colour code ...think it's called Hex or something..so i can change the colour from the default brown .

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Found the HTML colour codes.

Problem sorted

treblefree, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

is there any way for me to change the default box selection colours

1. is there any way for me to change the default box selection colours - Similar Threads - change default box

2. Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...: Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the attached device selection popup of the Windows 11 operating system in a .NET application....
  3. Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...: Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the attached device selection popup of the Windows 11 operating system in a .NET application....
  4. XBox app won't let me change installation directory for games, any way to select...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox app won't let me change installation directory for games, any way to select...: I was about to buy Game Pass for PC but I wanted to check out if I could install games on different drives as I recalled that being as issue back in Windows 8. I tried to change default installation directory in Xbox app and it doesn't let me select a different drive than C....
  5. Any way to restore shell32 to it's default?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any way to restore shell32 to it's default?: I used to use an external program to change all my PC icons and it worked great... until a recent update corrupted it and a few other programs, so now most of my folders have the default icon and a bunch still have the custom one. I just need a way to change shell32.dll for a...
  6. Any way to change this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to change this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gran172 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfoy62/any_way_to_change_this/
  7. MS Word "Text Selection Background" colour change

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word "Text Selection Background" colour change: When I double click on a word to select it, the selection background changes to black and the text changes to white. This is a text selection issue. It is not a permanent change such as you would do using Home/Font/Text Highlight Colour or Home/Paragraph/Shading. It is...
  8. Desktop Selection Box has no Colour

Desktop Selection Box has no Colour: Hello, Recently after modifying the registry key in "HKCU\Control Panel\Users" called "HotTrackingColor" to a green colour instead of the normal blue, instead of green, it doesn't even show blue anymore, just this: (See attached) I have looked on other forums and have had no...
  9. Any way to change the highlight colour in File Explorer?

Any way to change the highlight colour in File Explorer?: I've just got Windows 10, and I like a lot of things about it, including things related to the appearance. However the highlight colour in File Explorer is a light blue which is not all that different to the background colour. It's not easy to see at a glance which files are...
  10. Any way to change default font used in applications?

Any way to change default font used in applications?: I hate MS Sans Serif and many programs use that as the default font for text boxes and labels - including Winaero Tweaker. I have already changed all my system fonts using Winaero Tweaker, yet these are still the same. Does anyone know a way to change the default font...