Windows 10: Is there any way for me to download MediaCreation tool 1909?

Discus and support Is there any way for me to download MediaCreation tool 1909? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled my computer using MediaCreation tool 2004 however I noticed after installing my Network no longer sees the second computer I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZoeC79, Sep 19, 2020.

1. ZoeC79 Win User

Is there any way for me to download MediaCreation tool 1909?

I recently reinstalled my computer using MediaCreation tool 2004 however I noticed after installing my Network no longer sees the second computer I use. This has never happened before. It was literally working fine when I reinstalled it mid July after I built this new PC using an older version of Windows from probably 2019. I've tried 20 different fixes with settings suggested on a few webpages, none have worked.

I have to believe it's this current version of windows that's causing this. I've formatted and reinstalled before and I never had any network issues. I was always able to connect easily to the other computer. Everything was working fine until 3 days ago when I decided to format and reinstall.

So is there any way for me to make a media creation tool with an older version of windows 10 pro?

:)

ZoeC79, Sep 19, 2020
  2. mrje1 Win User

Windows MediaCreation tool and version number for ISO

Hey everybody,

I have created an ISO file via the Windows MediaCreation tool that I am going to burn on disc, but I am not sure if this is the 1703 version. How can I know if the ISO file that was created by the MediaCreation tool is the 1703 version?

I have seen other ways to get this 1703 ISO file, but I am curious to know what version the MediaCreation Tool puts out.

Thank you!

mrje1, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Harivas Win User
    Getting Error while running MediaCreation tool

Is there any way for me to download MediaCreation tool 1909? 11fa3de7-38f1-44c3-aad2-9412ec3abb7b.png

I have downloaded the MediaCreation tool. But while running it for download windows 10, it is getting an error as attached above photo.

Harivas, Sep 19, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Windows MediaCreation tool and version number for ISO

You can always check the version of your MCT, look at the Details tab on its Properties. It is the same version as the build of the ISO it will download. Each version of the MCT is hard-coded to fetch the ISO for the version it was built for, that is why it's essential to download a new MCT to get the latest ISO when it's released. The original version 10240 MCT still makes media for the initial release.

The same method of checking the build applies to the files on the ISO. Look at the version number of the Setup.exe you'll find there.

MCT for Creators Update (1703, os build 15063)

Is there any way for me to download MediaCreation tool 1909? [​IMG]

MCT for Anniversary Update (1607, os build 14393)

Is there any way for me to download MediaCreation tool 1909? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Is there any way for me to download MediaCreation tool 1909? - Similar Threads - download MediaCreation tool

2. MediaCreation tool - what build-version will I get?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaCreation tool - what build-version will I get?: Hi. If I create a Windows 10 usb installation image using the MediaCreation tool today dec 20th 2022, what build-versio will be installed on the usb key?...
  3. MediaCreation tool - what build-version will I get?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MediaCreation tool - what build-version will I get?: Hi. If I create a Windows 10 usb installation image using the MediaCreation tool today dec 20th 2022, what build-versio will be installed on the usb key?...
  4. MediaCreation tool - what build-version will I get?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. mediacreation tool can't choose windows 10 pro edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    mediacreation tool can't choose windows 10 pro edition?: Hello,I downloaded media creation tool from https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10I wanted to create a bootable installation windows 10 pro on a USB drive, but when I uncheck use the recommended options for this PC , I can't choose windows 10 pro? even...
  6. windows 10 activation ... reinstalled windows by mediacreation tool....still shows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 activation ... reinstalled windows by mediacreation tool....still shows...: Hi, i had windows 8.1 onboard with my computer ... i updated to windows 10 home single language and later to windows 10 pro through windows website... it worked fine for these 3-4 years ... now there is an activation error.. i have reinstalled windows 10 through media...
  7. Is there any way to create a bootable usb flash drive without using the download tool?

Is there any way to create a bootable usb flash drive without using the download tool?: i need to rescue my un-bootable Win10 x64 1909 Dell Inspiron, and the only other computer I have is a locked-down work laptop. Thanx for any help in advance. D...
  8. Launching MediaCreator tool causes BSoD (comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Launching MediaCreator tool causes BSoD (comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KvoDon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fts4kq/launching_mediacreator_tool_causes_bsod_comments/
  9. Any way to resume media creation tool's download of windows 10 ISO?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to resume media creation tool's download of windows 10 ISO?: Media creation tool stopped downloading when my internet disconnected for a minute. I tried doing it from the start but my internet disconnects every 10-20mins. Is there a way to resume downloading? submitted by /u/beNeon [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows MediaCreation tool and version number for ISO

Windows MediaCreation tool and version number for ISO: Hey everybody, I have created an ISO file via the Windows MediaCreation tool that I am going to burn on disc, but I am not sure if this is the 1703 version. How can I know if the ISO file that was created by the MediaCreation tool is the 1703 version? I have seen other...