Windows 10: Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on?

Discus and support Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got my laptop back after it had been stolen and now I'm locked out of it. It won't even let me factory reset it without a bitlocker pin which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SlasherDev, May 24, 2023.

1. Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on?

I just got my laptop back after it had been stolen and now I'm locked out of it. It won't even let me factory reset it without a bitlocker pin which I don't have. I've looked on my account to see if I have one but none have been generated or recorded. I just want this account off the laptop so I can put mine back on and access my stuff if it hasn't been wiped.

:)

SlasherDev, May 24, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 24, 2023
  3. jaoneill Win User
    Email account is not Mine

There are no other accounts shown in the mail app except mine. However, when I add mine and try to sync, my daughters inbox is displayed not mine.

• I have removed and added my gmail multiple times.
    • My gmail is the only option available to add; (I have attached a screenshot with my email account blocked)
      Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on? dad1459a-a359-47e3-9d61-0a7839df6419?upload=true.png
    • I think I need to delete my email account from Outlook.com but I do not know how as I don't see that option
    • When I sign into outlook.com and enter my gmail account and password, my daughters inbox is displayed; it wants to import her gmail account.

jaoneill, May 24, 2023
  4. Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on?

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, May 24, 2023
Thema:

Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on?

1. Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on? - Similar Threads - account off put

2. Is there a way to get my account back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get my account back?: Hello I am writing with a problem that occurred to me today. My account was breached into with the use of password reset code, and the hacker changed both password and email address. I tried the recovery method but it is to no use thanks to me not providing enough evidence....
  3. Is there a way to get my account back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to get my account back?: Hello I am writing with a problem that occurred to me today. My account was breached into with the use of password reset code, and the hacker changed both password and email address. I tried the recovery method but it is to no use thanks to me not providing enough evidence....
  4. Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on?: I just got my laptop back after it had been stolen and now I'm locked out of it. It won't even let me factory reset it without a bitlocker pin which I don't have. I've looked on my account to see if I have one but none have been generated or recorded. I just want this account...
  5. Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on?

Is there any way for me to get this account off so I can put mine back on?: I just got my laptop back after it had been stolen and now I'm locked out of it. It won't even let me factory reset it without a bitlocker pin which I don't have. I've looked on my account to see if I have one but none have been generated or recorded. I just want this account...
  6. Any way to get my files back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to get my files back?: So my windows.old file is missing. All it had was some photos. I don’t Remeber deleting it and it’s not in my trash. I read somewhere that it’s automatically deleted after 28 days, which would make sense because I reinstalled windows sometime in December. So any way to get my...
  7. Any way to get an app to be trusted or something so I don’t have to put in my password...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get an app to be trusted or something so I don’t have to put in my password...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpiritKran [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcjdip/any_way_to_get_an_app_to_be_trusted_or_something/
  8. Put it back the way it was

in Windows 10 Customization
    Put it back the way it was: I don't like the new way it does not work for me so put mine back. If I wanted to change I would have clicked on the stupid ad you kept putting up But! i didn't did I. You had no right to change my page after all it's my account "YES" so put it back NOW.........
  9. Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can i get the money in my account transferred back to me?: I have some money in my account that I am not using. Can I get it transferred back to me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-the-money-in-my-account-transferred-back/765bce9b-30a1-4de9-aa8e-a43b87fed938"
  10. Any way to get metro apps back?

Any way to get metro apps back?: I loved the metro apps, and then Microsoft got rid of them. Is there any way to get those back? 4264