Windows 10: Is there any way I can access youtube videos playing in background from media keys on my...

Discus and support Is there any way I can access youtube videos playing in background from media keys on my... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok, so i listen to music when I'm playing games and all i want is i can change video (forward,pause etc) from media keys on my keyboard OR any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rushi40, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Is there any way I can access youtube videos playing in background from media keys on my...

Ok, so i listen to music when I'm playing games and all i want is i can change video (forward,pause etc) from media keys on my keyboard OR any other keys for that matter. Right now those keys are bound to groove music. I can use alt tab i know but my games are competitive or sometimes i just need one switch to pause the music i don't want to use Spotify because i don't have premium and i usually listen to anime music which is hard to find on Spotify

submitted by /u/rushi40
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rushi40, Nov 27, 2019

2. is their a way to lissen too youtube videos in the background

is their a way to lissen too youtube videos in the background

seth6galthie, Nov 27, 2019
  3. X2 cannot play YouTube videos

My Nokia X2 RM-1013 phone cannot play videos on YouTube website. This website is crucially important for me.

Suggestion: What about creating a programme to use some windows feature to allow the phone to access and play the YouTube videos, or else you could create a Nokia YouTube app for the X2 phone?

Samson2015, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Is there any way I can access youtube videos playing in background from media keys on my...

YouTube videos not playing on Nokia Lumia

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1, and recently I'm getting a "this video is not playable" message on some videos on YouTube, mostly studio tracks. They play on my pc though. Is it YouTube or is it my phone? Is there anything I can do about it?
    The videos are in my likes list but I cant watch them on my phone. Unplayable videos used to not come up in search results either and now they do as of the last few days. : ( Suggestions?

Brightphoebus, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Is there any way I can access youtube videos playing in background from media keys on my...

1. Is there any way I can access youtube videos playing in background from media keys on my... - Similar Threads - access youtube videos

2. Is there any way I can access my laptop without my recovery key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way I can access my laptop without my recovery key?: Hey there, I've encrypted my hard disk with BitLocker with a local account. I saved the .txt folder in the documents back awhile when I first got the laptop. Recently I updated my graphic drivers and other drivers probably related to the quality/firmware and now I have this...
  3. Is there any way I can access my laptop without my recovery key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way I can access my laptop without my recovery key?: Hey there, I've encrypted my hard disk with BitLocker with a local account. I saved the .txt folder in the documents back awhile when I first got the laptop. Recently I updated my graphic drivers and other drivers probably related to the quality/firmware and now I have this...
  4. youtube videos donot play on any browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    youtube videos donot play on any browser?: youtube videos donot play on any browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos-donot-play-on-any-browser/94aa777e-4e13-491b-84df-54725e285ec7
  5. youtube videos donot play on any browser?

youtube videos donot play on any browser?: youtube videos donot play on any browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos-donot-play-on-any-browser/94aa777e-4e13-491b-84df-54725e285ec7
  6. I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.: Hello , I am facing a problem with my laptop for a while now and it came to the point that is really annoying. Every time I try to watch an online video youtube it takes about a minute to start the video, some times even longer. When it eventually starts, if I try to move the...
  7. I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.

I can not play any video online YouTube, Netflix, Amazon et.: Hello , I am facing a problem with my laptop for a while now and it came to the point that is really annoying. Every time I try to watch an online video youtube it takes about a minute to start the video, some times even longer. When it eventually starts, if I try to move the...
  8. Is there a way to prevent YouTube from showing what videos I am playing on the Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to prevent YouTube from showing what videos I am playing on the Windows 10...: I am using the latest version of Microsoft Edge. submitted by /u/CajunTurkey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kibkb3/is_there_a_way_to_prevent_youtube_from_showing/
  9. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  10. I can't play any web-based videos (youtube, etc.)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't play any web-based videos (youtube, etc.): Hi, I can't watch videos online on the website such as YouTube and many others. The audio comes out, but not the picture. I'm on Windows 10, it was ok until a few weeks ago suddenly it just went blank. Please help, I can't do my work and research if I can't view the...