Windows 10: Is there any way my laptop could use more RAM ?

Discus and support Is there any way my laptop could use more RAM ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have an old laptop with 4 gigs Ram , running windows 10 64 bit . Its utilising 3.5 gigs out of the 4 gigs only . I know complete 4 gb is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Scorzen, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Is there any way my laptop could use more RAM ?

/u/Scorzen, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 15, 2021
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Is there any way my laptop could use more RAM ? :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 15, 2021
  4. n-ster Win User

Is there any way my laptop could use more RAM ?

n-ster, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Is there any way my laptop could use more RAM ?

1. Is there any way my laptop could use more RAM ? - Similar Threads - laptop more RAM

2. Any way to limit how much RAM does WSA uses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to limit how much RAM does WSA uses?: Any way to limit the amount of RAM that WSA uses? Just like the WSL's `.wslconfig` file.I doesn't mean to bypass the restrictions to run WSA on low RAM machines....
  3. Any way to limit how much RAM does WSA uses?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to limit how much RAM does WSA uses?: Any way to limit the amount of RAM that WSA uses? Just like the WSL's `.wslconfig` file.I doesn't mean to bypass the restrictions to run WSA on low RAM machines....
  4. Is there any way to clear up RAM?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to clear up RAM?: I've seen lots of tutorials for clearing up ram by going to registry editor and changing values but it never works. Is there anything I can do? Thank you ;-;...
  5. audiodg.exe using more than a quarter of my ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audiodg.exe using more than a quarter of my ram: So the audio diver built into windows audiodg.exe used 600MB+ of my ram when spirital sound is off and when audio is just muted completely. I only have 4GB of ram in my pc and because of windows core processes `I am left with about half of my total ram left, because of this...
  6. Is there a way to get more usable ram? If not, could you throttle it to kick in when using...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to get more usable ram? If not, could you throttle it to kick in when using...: I currently have 8GB of ram, but only 5.91GB of usable ram. I recently purchased Beam.ng drive, pretty fun game, problem is it needs a minimum of 8GB to run smoothly. Is there a way to get more usbale ram? If not, a way for all 8GB of ram to kick in while playing Beam.ng?...
  7. Is there any way to visualize how much ReadyBoost RAM is being used?

Is there any way to visualize how much ReadyBoost RAM is being used?: So when you virtualize ram on physical storage using a USB stick, it doesn't appear alongside your memory usage in TaskManager. I wanted to know how I can verify how much RAM is being used by the USB's nand flash submitted by /u/Thanhtacles [link] [comments]...
  8. if any way to, how would I use all 8 gigs of my ram?

if any way to, how would I use all 8 gigs of my ram?: I need it so I can maximize my after effects video output. so if any way, how would I do it? submitted by /u/cr6sxwastaken [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej7r80/if_any_way_to_how_would_i_use_all_8_gigs_of_my_ram/
  9. RAM use more and more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM use more and more: Ram is consuming more and more altough i have 8 gb of ram. Even there is no program running or any high usage program is not running then also RAM stay above 6.8 or 7.1out of 7.9. Please help me in fixing this issue....
  10. Laptop needs more ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop needs more ram: Hello. I have a laptop. It is the dell inspiron 15 3000 series. I want to upgrade my RAM from 4 to 6 or 8 but I heard that I might have problems with windos 10. Could I change it and if yes, Could you give me some sugrstions?...