Windows 10: is there any way of reinstalling minecraft windows 10?

Discus and support is there any way of reinstalling minecraft windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i was wondering if there is anyway of reinstalling minecraft windows 10 as im stuck in beta... i never brought windows 10 as my java account is old and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robomnz, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Robomnz Win User

is there any way of reinstalling minecraft windows 10?

i was wondering if there is anyway of reinstalling minecraft windows 10 as im stuck in beta... i never brought windows 10 as my java account is old and i had redeemed a free version from years ago is there anyway of reinstalling it without needing to pay?

:)

Robomnz, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 5, 2020
  3. gasolin Win User
    Most painless way to reinstall windows 10?

Is there and easy way of reinstalling windows 10 with having to install most of the apps and adjust settings.

I keep getting DistributedCom 10016 error, bsod when gaming or just my gaming crashing,stopping

gasolin, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Most painless way to reinstall windows 10?

It depends on the junk accumulated honestly, but there are various methods. You can always remove programs, delete download folder, media locations, etc. As some have suggested, keeping some items on a separate internal storage drive is an option as well. Depends on what you have, what your budget is and how you want to handle your system and data.

The method @RejZoR suggests is sound and a method I've used dozens if not hundreds of time with great success in the field. In many cases though the goal is to keep user data intact, and to repair the OS. In place upgrade as it is called is also only doable in that method if you can boot to desktop, if you can't, it is time for some more advanced options or a format & reinstall.

With Windows 8 and 10 there are refresh and reset options that can be leveraged as well. Hold Shift and click Restart to reboot your system, this will get you into the advanced boot menu, which you'll need to choose advanced options (I forget ATM what it is called) and choose one of a couple items, refresh or reset.

Refresh is essentially In Place Upgrade but a little more aggressive as it wipes the Windows Apps and you may need to reinstall programs. Reset is like an OS reinstall, wipes user data, wipes profiles, registry, performs a install from the system image. Often times I'll do this and bypass using a USB key on a system. Though there are instances where these options will not work if a system has a level of corruption that has not been repaired/resolved. Check the OS Repair link in my sig for more info if ya need.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

1. is there any way of reinstalling minecraft windows 10? - Similar Threads - reinstalling minecraft

2. How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?: Bought a new PC, installed Win 11, and trying to understand how to install my previously purchased Mindecraft Bedrock+Java software. I can locate my order on the Microsoft Store, but there is no option to download or install the software that I can see. What am I missing?...
  3. How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Minecraft on a new PC?: Bought a new PC, installed Win 11, and trying to understand how to install my previously purchased Mindecraft Bedrock+Java software. I can locate my order on the Microsoft Store, but there is no option to download or install the software that I can see. What am I missing?...
  4. After recent windows reinstall I can no longer download and install Minecraft as the bundle...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After recent windows reinstall I can no longer download and install Minecraft as the bundle...: I recently had to reinstall windows on my daughters PC due to Hard drive running at 100% issue, which this was caused by a windows update and blew the PCU it took sometime to resolve, I'm now needing to reinstall some of the app and games that my daughter used. I have run...
  5. After recent windows reinstall I can no longer download and install Minecraft as the bundle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent windows reinstall I can no longer download and install Minecraft as the bundle...: I recently had to reinstall windows on my daughters PC due to Hard drive running at 100% issue, which this was caused by a windows update and blew the PCU it took sometime to resolve, I'm now needing to reinstall some of the app and games that my daughter used. I have run...
  6. After recent windows reinstall I can no longer download and install Minecraft as the bundle...

7. If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??: I need to delete Minecraft and reinstall it because I can’t add friends or join servers but am worried that all my progress will disappear....
  8. If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??

If you delete Minecraft and reinstall it will your progress still be there??: I need to delete Minecraft and reinstall it because I can’t add friends or join servers but am worried that all my progress will disappear....
  9. I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...

I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...: I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an install icon to select.I used to be able to download it but now its not letting me. Im using the same laptop and accounts. I can see them in my order history.Please help. My Daughter is...
  10. I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an...: I cant reinstall minecraft on my laptop. Ive bought it twice now but neither copy has an install icon to select.I used to be able to download it but now its not letting me. Im using the same laptop and accounts. I can see them in my order history.Please help. My Daughter is...