Windows 10: Is there any way to access Windows 10 Calendar UI

Discus and support Is there any way to access Windows 10 Calendar UI in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was planning to create an app that allowed the user to customize how their calendar looked, by being able to change how all the days look, change the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Pkpulsefall, May 25, 2020.

1. Is there any way to access Windows 10 Calendar UI

I was planning to create an app that allowed the user to customize how their calendar looked, by being able to change how all the days look, change the font, and even add a whole new section that holds a picture ( similar to the layout of real-life calendars). However, I am not sure about where to find all the things that affect the calendars UI.

Also, I was wondering about what would happen if I did try to access and change something concerning the calendar. What potential risks are there with doing something like this?

submitted by /u/Pkpulsefall
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Pkpulsefall, May 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, May 25, 2020
  4. Is there any way to access Windows 10 Calendar UI

Sync ONLY calendar data in my google account with the Windows 10 calendar app?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

Step 1:Before adding the account:

• Click on Notification icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • Select All settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Select Calendar.
    • Select Choose apps that can access Calendar.
    • Turn off Mail and Calendar.
    Add the account, then go to next step:

Step 2: After adding the account.

• Open Calendar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select the google account.
    • Select Change Mail box sync settings.
    • Under sync options, turn off Email and
      Contacts
    Hope it helps. Write to us if you need any more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to access Windows 10 Calendar UI

1. Is there any way to access Windows 10 Calendar UI - Similar Threads - access Calendar

2. Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows: HiI've moved form Windows Calendar and Mail to the new Outlook for Windows. That was a mistake.When I open and go to sign-in I select an iCloud account and have generated a new app-specific password from Apple ID, but it's not signing me in.Anyone managed to get it work and...
  3. Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access iCloud calendar on the new Outlook for Windows: HiI've moved form Windows Calendar and Mail to the new Outlook for Windows. That was a mistake.When I open and go to sign-in I select an iCloud account and have generated a new app-specific password from Apple ID, but it's not signing me in.Anyone managed to get it work and...
  4. Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries: I posted my problem and had an unforeseen circumstance come up that prevented me from responding to you questions. I apologize and will try to answer what you've asked of me in my other thread. I have added your prior post below so I can respond.Hello MicheleCS,You're...
  5. Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries

Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries: I posted my problem and had an unforeseen circumstance come up that prevented me from responding to you questions. I apologize and will try to answer what you've asked of me in my other thread. I have added your prior post below so I can respond.Hello MicheleCS,You're...
  6. Microsoft Calendar accessed through tile from start button lost all entries

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app: Hi, have email hosted in Google Workspace and configured access to email. contacts and calendar in the relevant Windows 11 Mail, Contacts and Calendar apps. Have added a webcal to my Google calendar to access Tripcase travel but it is not showing as an option to access under...
  8. Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app

Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app: Hi, have email hosted in Google Workspace and configured access to email. contacts and calendar in the relevant Windows 11 Mail, Contacts and Calendar apps. Have added a webcal to my Google calendar to access Tripcase travel but it is not showing as an option to access under...
  9. Is it safe to remove Mail and Calendar? I don't want them and I access my email through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to remove Mail and Calendar? I don't want them and I access my email through...: Is it safe to remove Mail and Calendar? I don't want them and I access my email through Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-remove-mail-and-calendar-i-dont-want/7e44c66c-4a43-4f59-832f-8b2815738736
  10. Is it safe to remove Mail and Calendar? I don't want them and I access my email through...

Is it safe to remove Mail and Calendar? I don't want them and I access my email through...: Is it safe to remove Mail and Calendar? I don't want them and I access my email through Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-remove-mail-and-calendar-i-dont-want/7e44c66c-4a43-4f59-832f-8b2815738736