Windows 10: Is there any way to ACTUALLY contact MS that isn`t a damn Indian call center that wants...

Discus and support Is there any way to ACTUALLY contact MS that isn`t a damn Indian call center that wants... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Seriously, I arranged for MS to call ME, So I assumed it would be someone who would want to help..WRONG… The clearly Indian call center guy immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LauraReynolds1, May 20, 2019.

1. Is there any way to ACTUALLY contact MS that isn`t a damn Indian call center that wants...

Seriously, I arranged for MS to call ME, So I assumed it would be someone who would want to help..WRONG… The clearly Indian call center guy immediately started in on paid technicians to fix my issue. I`m just being blocked from installing iCloud for Windows by my Windows 10 laptop (Windows? Right now I`d like to throw it through one!). so it`s not the end of the world... But seriously MS. no trouble shooting help/advice? NONE! ? talked to the coolest young tech at Apple (she is in Geogia)for over an hour, and am continuing with her this evening to troubleshoot some more....FOR FREE! I contacted MS on her behalf , so we could see what they had to say..... Holy crap, immediate scam call center red flags... That`s what... Really disappointed in you MS, really...

:)

LauraReynolds1, May 20, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 20, 2019
  3. Johnbee62 Win User
    Mail List Hidden

Thanks, but I already use this People thing and it's on the taskbar. Where was once a list of people I entered into is now a big empty space which only says at the top "To find more contacts select Settings>Filter Contact List and then under show contacts from select the accounts you want.

This damned piece of s**t erased my contacts or hid them where I can't find them. Windows 10 sucks!

Can anybody suggest another free email app. I hate this damned thing!

Johnbee62, May 20, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

Is there any way to ACTUALLY contact MS that isn`t a damn Indian call center that wants...

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Is there any way to ACTUALLY contact MS that isn`t a damn Indian call center that wants...

1. Is there any way to ACTUALLY contact MS that isn`t a damn Indian call center that wants... - Similar Threads - ACTUALLY contact isn`t

2. Touchpad isn´t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad isn´t working: Hi there,i did the update for Windows 11 on my Asus Zenbook. Now the touchpad doesn´t work anymore. If i try to update the Treiber, it says it´s allready updated. Can´t even find the touchpad in device manager anymore..Anyone can help me please ?Greetings Christoph...
  3. Touchpad isn´t working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad isn´t working: Hi there,i did the update for Windows 11 on my Asus Zenbook. Now the touchpad doesn´t work anymore. If i try to update the Treiber, it says it´s allready updated. Can´t even find the touchpad in device manager anymore..Anyone can help me please ?Greetings Christoph...
  4. Mouse Isn´t working in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Isn´t working in games: hello, I am using windows 11, the problem is when I am playing games, suddenly the mouse blocks and I can´t use it for moving the camera, it only allows me to use the primary and secondary button, I have all my drivers updated, and i dont know what to do...
  5. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to contact Microsoft?: There are two things,1. I can not pay for anything my annual subscriptions are coming up and I know it will fail. The credit card is valid, but for a long time now when ever I tried to buy from MS Store it says "There is a problem at our end, please try again later". I think...
  6. Is there any way to contact Microsoft?

Is there any way to contact Microsoft?: There are two things,1. I can not pay for anything my annual subscriptions are coming up and I know it will fail. The credit card is valid, but for a long time now when ever I tried to buy from MS Store it says "There is a problem at our end, please try again later". I think...
  7. My Audio isn`t working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Audio isn`t working: My Audio isn`t working for long time and I don`t know how to play audio!Can you please help me?خرید فالوور اینستاگرامخرید لایک https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/3d60f2f2-f764-4ff5-9b4e-37d667038383
  8. My Audio isn`t working

My Audio isn`t working: My Audio isn`t working for long time and I don`t know how to play audio!Can you please help me?خرید فالوور اینستاگرامخرید لایک https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-audio-isnt-working/3d60f2f2-f764-4ff5-9b4e-37d667038383
  9. My Audio isn`t working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Cortana isn´t working

in Cortana
    Cortana isn´t working: HI! I have a problem with Cortana. I can´t see Cortana in start menu and also when I search for Cortana and I tap on e.g. Cortana premissions, it just opens windows settings. So I tried to allow Cortana through Local Group Policy Editor, but still nothing, even after PC...