Windows 10: is there any way to add a GNOME style desktop switcher to windows 10? i know there's...

Discus and support is there any way to add a GNOME style desktop switcher to windows 10? i know there's... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/2catspbr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/wbyoco/is_there_any_way_to_add_a_gnome_style_desktop/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/2catspbr, Jul 30, 2022.

1. is there any way to add a GNOME style desktop switcher to windows 10? i know there's...

/u/2catspbr, Jul 30, 2022
  2. Edwin Win User

XP Style 'Switcher' in Windows 10 TP

Invoke a one time instance of XP Style "Alt+Tab" Switcher in Windows 10 Technical Preview:
    (Just for fun!)

is there any way to add a GNOME style desktop switcher to windows 10? i know there's... [​IMG]

Press and hold right Alt key►tap left Alt key►then tap Tab key to reveal the Switcher and select►stop on desired thumbnail►release right Alt key to land the desired app.

Edwin, Jul 30, 2022
  3. Kyle Ren Win User
    Presentation switcher for church

Happy New Year all! Noob here. Trying to help the church I go to. They want to be able to show content from a projector at the same time. Stuff like song lyrics, images, and video. People have suggested getting a presentation switcher Presentation Switchers . I have seen many on ebay and amazon for a lot cheaper too. As low as $30! Are the cheap ones good enough? However, if a presentation switcher is not even what they need, please let me know what they could use instead. Thanks!

Kyle Ren, Jul 30, 2022
  4. acer Win User

is there any way to add a GNOME style desktop switcher to windows 10? i know there's...

How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

• How do i change the font/style of desktop icons for Windows 10?

Thema:

is there any way to add a GNOME style desktop switcher to windows 10? i know there's...

1. is there any way to add a GNOME style desktop switcher to windows 10? i know there's... - Similar Threads - add GNOME style

2. Is there any way of knowing when I will get windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way of knowing when I will get windows 11?: My pc supports windows 11. Is there anyway to know at least what time of month I'm going to get windows 11. Even If it isn't a specific date?I'm waaaay to excited for windows 11 and can't wait!!...
  3. Is there any way of knowing when I will get windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way of knowing when I will get windows 11?: My pc supports windows 11. Is there anyway to know at least what time of month I'm going to get windows 11. Even If it isn't a specific date?I'm waaaay to excited for windows 11 and can't wait!!...
  4. desktop switcher broken for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop switcher broken for windows 11: I have a cat and he sat on my keyboard and now there's so many desktops open that the link is broken so I cant delete them and ive restarted multible times but its still broken...
  5. desktop switcher broken for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop switcher broken for windows 11: I have a cat and he sat on my keyboard and now there's so many desktops open that the link is broken so I cant delete them and ive restarted multible times but its still broken...
  6. Any way of modding Windows 10 with Mac styles context menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way of modding Windows 10 with Mac styles context menu?: [ATTACH] I really like the UI of Mac computers, but I don't want to switch to one. Does anyone know how to mod a windows 10 machine to have the context menu look like a mac's?...
  7. Windowsa 10 Bing Desktop Background Switcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windowsa 10 Bing Desktop Background Switcher: I just Had to remove Windows 10 Bing Desktop Photo Switcher because it was lagging my system after a week of working perfectly. This is very disturbing to me because I spent the whole day Trying to figure out why, and i just found out it was that App. I lost a days Works....
  8. Any way to use Enterprise style search on Home/Pro?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to use Enterprise style search on Home/Pro?: [ATTACH] So I've been using Windows 10 Enterprise at work for about a year and a half now and over all I'm happy with it. Just last night I upgraded my home PC from 7 to 10 Pro (I'm not at home to confirm, but fairly certain I have the Pro edition) One of the first things...
  9. Is there any way to pin something to the Windows 10 desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any way to pin something to the Windows 10 desktop?: Hello, I saw that somebody asked this about 4years ago already but they did not get any replies/answer so decided to ask again myself. Is there any way of making a shortcut, pinning it to the Windows 10 desktop (not the taskbar/menu) and having it stay there no matter what...
  10. XP Style 'Switcher' in Windows 10 TP

in Windows 10 Customization
    XP Style 'Switcher' in Windows 10 TP: Invoke a one time instance of XP Style "Alt+Tab" Switcher in Windows 10 Technical Preview: (Just for fun!) [img] Press and hold right Alt key►tap left Alt key►then tap Tab key to reveal the Switcher and select►stop on desired thumbnail►release right Alt key to land the...