Windows 10: Is there any way to add or remove account via Windows Recovery Options?

Discus and support Is there any way to add or remove account via Windows Recovery Options? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I don't know how to handle this thing and all I'm doing is mess my PC even more. It's none of my possessed computers. I'm trying to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BlueMonday1988, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Is there any way to add or remove account via Windows Recovery Options?

Hello everyone. I don't know how to handle this thing and all I'm doing is mess my PC even more. It's none of my possessed computers. I'm trying to fix a computer from a workplace, but it's getting worse unfortunately.

Tried a lot of things. Logged in to an affiliate account. Not mine. I try to log in on startup. It fails because it tells me I need an app from Microsoft Store to log in. A somewhat stupid message that doesn't take me anywhere It stays on the login screen. It kicks me out. I've tried auto repair and it still gets me the same issue. Is there any way to remove accounts via auto repair before I run into a technician?

Any help/feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

BlueMonday1988, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Recovery and account

Hi Sarang,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have upgraded to Windows again after performing reset.

Have you tried to restart the system again to check whether the Windows 10 is downgraded to previous version?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

As the Windows 10 creates the new user account automatically, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the following link to download and run the
    Microsoft Account troubleshooter:

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

As you have linked your Microsoft account in Windows 10, I suggest you to switch back to the local account if you wish.

How to switch to a local account from Microsoft account.

• Press “Windows + I” keys to open settings (When you get the error “Critical error-start menu and Cortana not working”).

• Select Accounts.

• On the right side, it will show your current account with an option "Switch to a local account”.

• Select “switch to a local account” and follow the steps to switch your Microsoft account into a local account. Once this is done your Microsoft account is safe and not linked with that computer anymore.
    Note:

• You may not delete the recovery drive, as it will help you to recover the Windows in future if the Windows is not working properly.

• If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can
      disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.
    Reference: Please refer to the below article and check if it helps.

Recovery options in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/windows-10-recovery-options

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Is there any way to add or remove account via Windows Recovery Options?

Is there a way to directly sign-in to without entering Microsoft account credentials

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue, I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to try remove & re-add account & check if the issue persists.

Remove & Re-Add account:

• Open Windows Mail app.

• Click on the Settings Icon.

• Select Manage Accounts.

• Click on the account name.

• Select the option remove account & reconfigure account.
    Do keep us updated, so that we can help you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to add or remove account via Windows Recovery Options?

1. Is there any way to add or remove account via Windows Recovery Options? - Similar Threads - add remove account

2. is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell: is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-enable-secureboot-via/bc329793-cd54-4819-a411-e929ae063a84
  3. is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell: is there any way to enable secureboot via powershell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-enable-secureboot-via/bc329793-cd54-4819-a411-e929ae063a84
  4. A way to add Restart then shutdown as a power option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A way to add Restart then shutdown as a power option: I really like the option when it shows during the windows update and I would really like to have during normal use but I don't know how. It's really neat to have an option to restart and shutdown afterwards automatically, especially when I'm about to go to sleep or something....
  5. A way to add Restart then shutdown as a power option

A way to add Restart then shutdown as a power option: I really like the option when it shows during the windows update and I would really like to have during normal use but I don't know how. It's really neat to have an option to restart and shutdown afterwards automatically, especially when I'm about to go to sleep or something....
  6. A way to add Restart then shutdown as a power option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to add User Account via Email & Accounts

How to add User Account via Email & Accounts: I attempt to add a new user account by via Email & Accounts. I select "Add account" I select Google >> Continue Enter email address Enter password I select Allow I get an error message: "Something went wrong" Error code: 0x8000000b. Therefore, I changed my security settings...
  8. remove and add gmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    remove and add gmail account: How do I remove and then add my gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-and-add-gmail-account/7889e760-ddbf-4214-be2d-47bc3acc911f
  9. Select Account Recovery Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Select Account Recovery Option: Hi, i've been trying to reset my gaming laptop for a while now but nothing has worked and ive finally been hit with a screen that says 'Select Account, you need to sign in as a administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator account on this PC.' On the bottom of...
  10. Is there a way to remove a device via cmd?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a way to remove a device via cmd?: Hi all I want to remove a device from "Devices". (See attachment) I tried using devcon.exe remove using device ID. The output says: it removed 1 device and the Bluetooth device is removed from >"Devices". But as soon as i refresh Device Manager the Bluetooth device comes...