Windows 10: Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application?

Discus and support Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to be in a zoom meeting and watch The Office at the same time. Is there any way to make the opacity of Zoom application 50% so I can see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/carpenalldemdiems, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application?

I'm trying to be in a zoom meeting and watch The Office at the same time. Is there any way to make the opacity of Zoom application 50% so I can see the window under it?

submitted by /u/carpenalldemdiems
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/carpenalldemdiems, Jul 16, 2020

2. Can you adjust opacity in Fresh Paint?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you need to adjust opacity in Fresh Paint.

Please answer the below question to assist you better,

Are you referring about brush opacity?

I would suggest you to refer the link on Fresh Paint - Brush stroke opacity adjustment by
    Yaqub K replied on February 6 2014,

Fresh Paint - Brush stroke opacity adjustment

Reply us if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Can you adjust opacity in Fresh Paint?

Is it possible to adjust opacity in Fresh Paint?

Phanikathedisco, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application?

Brightness can not be adjusted.

Hi Sirajudeen,

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were you able to see any error message/ error code with this issue?
    • Have you tried to install all the pending updates for drivers and Windows Updates on your device?

This issue might have happened due to corrupted/ outdated drivers.

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article, try the troubleshooting steps suggested to change the brightness and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of changing the brightness and required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application?

1. Is there any way to adjust opacity of a application? - Similar Threads - adjust opacity application

2. Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?: When I have google or any application on borderless and I try to move my mouse to the bottom of the screen to view the taskbar it pops up behind chrome or whatever application I have open. I have to press the windows key just to get it to pop up over chrome.q...
  3. Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to make the taskbar pop up in front of any application?: When I have google or any application on borderless and I try to move my mouse to the bottom of the screen to view the taskbar it pops up behind chrome or whatever application I have open. I have to press the windows key just to get it to pop up over chrome.q...
  4. Is there any way to change mouse cursor based on the application?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to change mouse cursor based on the application?: Title. I know how to change a mouse cursor through themes, but is there any way that the cursor can be changed when a certain app is opened (e.g. Minecraft is open so a different mouse cursor will be used only while it is open) submitted by /u/Essa20 [link] [comments]...
  5. Is there any way to limit Application ram usage?

Is there any way to limit Application ram usage?: title there is an app that I want to limit submitted by /u/Summercard23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j34zdq/is_there_any_way_to_limit_application_ram_usage/
  6. Changes to the way volume adjusts?

Changes to the way volume adjusts?: I have noticed lately that when I raise or lower the system volume in windows, it does so by twos, i.e. 2, 4, 6, 8....and so on. Wasn't a problem before because my old speakers had a physical dial for volume adjustment so I kept system volume at 100 all the time. However, I...
  7. Taskbar Opacity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Opacity: The Taskbar opacity for light windows mode is uncomfortable for me. I don't want to use the dark windows mode anymore. I want a little moretranslucent Taskbar like that of the Start Menu. Please anyone can tell me how to edit the registry to do that. I don't want to...
  8. Any way to change default font used in applications?

Any way to change default font used in applications?: I hate MS Sans Serif and many programs use that as the default font for text boxes and labels - including Winaero Tweaker. I have already changed all my system fonts using Winaero Tweaker, yet these are still the same. Does anyone know a way to change the default font...
  9. Change Taskbar opacity

Change Taskbar opacity: Hello everyone, I'm currently testing Windows 10 (in virtualbox), I use Classic Shell to change the taskbar opacity. Has anyone found a way to do this manually? 10086
  10. New Outlook Mail interface . . . any way to adjust layout?

in Browsers and Email
    New Outlook Mail interface . . . any way to adjust layout?: Just got the newest version of the free Outlook Mail . . . but the interface is too verbose(cluttered) and I can't for the life of me figure out a way to revert it back to the nice clean appearance it used to have . . . Anybody, help . . . ? Nevermind . . . it is in the...