Windows 10: Is there any way to automatically go into nividia's surround when i turn on multiple...

Discus and support Is there any way to automatically go into nividia's surround when i turn on multiple... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqsb30/is_there_any_way_to_automatically_go_into/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Is there any way to automatically go into nividia's surround when i turn on multiple...

/u/man_wif-waluigi-hed, Mar 28, 2020

2. Nividia Context Menu Issue

I am running Windows 10 1809 with latest updates installed with latest Nividia drivers 418 version on a Dell G3 now my issue is the following :

As attached when i click on the option to "Change default graphics processor" nothing happens it does not open nividia control panel or anything

now my issue is not with changing the graphics driver i can do that manually by opening nividia control panel my issue is why the option in the context menu does nothing

Steps i tried to fix the issue :

1- un-installed nividia drivers and re-installed them from website of nividia

2- downgrade nividia drivers version to lower version which is 398 did not help

3- un-installed nividia drivers from device manager restarted pc so windows can install drivers by itself

Now all above failed and issue still exists so any idea what could be reason that option does not work

Choosing to run with integrated graphics or nividia from context menu works fine so it is only the "Change default graphics processor "

that does not work.

Photo attached is for reference it is not taken from my pc

Is there any way to automatically go into nividia's surround when i turn on multiple... e4924263-05a7-4faf-b002-888fc47fa2aa?upload=true.png

TheFreeOne, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Is there any way to automatically go into nividia's surround when i turn on multiple...

5.1 Surround sound in windows 10

Hi Jeka,

There are some reasons why you don't get the 5.1 surround sound. Some of these are caused by the type of audio format, how the file was encoded, if the file supports 5.1 surround sound and such. For us to determine what's causing
    the concern more precisely, please provide information on the following:

• The type of file that you're trying to play.
    • Troubleshooting steps done to rectify this concern

For now, before we go to a more in-depth troubleshooting, we suggest you run

audio troubleshooter.
    Look for Find and fix problems playing sounds.

Don't hesitate to update us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Roberto Ven, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to automatically go into nividia's surround when i turn on multiple...

1. Is there any way to automatically go into nividia's surround when i turn on multiple... - Similar Threads - automatically nividia's surround

2. Nividia Geforce

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nividia Geforce: My nividia geforce mx150 runs in the backround when i play roblox or minecraft and windows universal exe runs too i want to turn off my nividia geforce mx150 by not disabling it in device managers....
  3. Nividia Geforce

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nividia Geforce: My nividia geforce mx150 runs in the backround when i play roblox or minecraft and windows universal exe runs too i want to turn off my nividia geforce mx150 by not disabling it in device managers....
  4. Is there any way to mute the microphone automatically when system audio is playing?

Is there any way to mute the microphone automatically when system audio is playing?: Hi everyone, hoping you can help me with this situation. I am using a screen recorder extension which records the entire screen with microphone and system audio.When playing audio files or videos, it records it cleanly BUT my microphone picks up the sound from the speakers....
  5. Any Way to Stop Update Automatic Restarts?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Any Way to Stop Update Automatic Restarts?: Windows 10 version 2004 I've done quite a bit of research into this and modified various items using gpedit, services.msc, etc., but I can't get the automatic restarts to stop. Now, I don't even get the notification. Can anyone tell me how to stop this from happening?...
  6. Is there any way to turn off automatic updates completely for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to turn off automatic updates completely for Windows 10?: So today I was at school and windows pushed out an automatic update for my laptop while it was in the laptop bag and it overheated because it was unable to cool itself down. I've looked in settings and have done a google search to see if there is anyway to block automatic...
  7. BIOS turns on automatically when I turn on the computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BIOS turns on automatically when I turn on the computer: Guys help please... submitted by /u/tesfayeonfroy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iucmbf/bios_turns_on_automatically_when_i_turn_on_the/
  8. Is there any way to prevent automatic driver updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any way to prevent automatic driver updates?: Hey, is there any way to prevent automatic driver updates in Windows 10, except disconnecting internet? But than, after you enable it, still other drivers/software components install automatically and prompt from mouse drivers keeps popping up from time to time, i don't want...
  9. I can't turn on 7.1 surround sound

I can't turn on 7.1 surround sound: Hello everyone, i purchased headset with virtual 7.1 surround system last year and it worked perfectly. Then something went wrong with left channel and i got same new headset but this time there is NO option for me to turn on 7.1 surround system. I updated drivers, tried...
  10. Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on: I've been trying to turn on Auto Updates on my laptop (using Windows 10) but when I click to turn it on, it will literally just default back to off seconds after I turn it on. Highly unusual, I've never had this happen on any laptop or PC I've had before, be it Windows 10 or...