Windows 10: Is there any way to bypass login screen only when I'm home?

Discus and support Is there any way to bypass login screen only when I'm home? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys. I believe smartphones have a feature to unlock the phone screen whenever the owners are at home. How about laptop? Is there any way that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/duytng93, May 27, 2020.

1. Is there any way to bypass login screen only when I'm home?

Hi guys. I believe smartphones have a feature to unlock the phone screen whenever the owners are at home. How about laptop? Is there any way that I can configure my laptop to automatically login for me when I'm home and require the password when I bring the laptop to school? Thank you so much guys.

submitted by /u/duytng93
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/duytng93, May 27, 2020

2. login screen bypass

Is there a way to bypass the login screen. I don't need it. I'm the only one who uses my computer.

GaryLappert, May 28, 2020
  3. ATIonion Win User
    login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, May 28, 2020
  4. graywoulf Win User

Is there any way to bypass login screen only when I'm home?

Is it possible to bypass the login screen?

Hello again,

Whenever I boot up my laptop, I get a popup that says that my password is invalid. I click on OK and it goes to another screen where I now have three options to login, all pertaining to my email password. I found the way to switch off the PIN code login but I can't find a way to eliminate or bypass this password login procedure. I don't want to have to log in at all if possible since this is my home laptop that never leaves the house. Is there a way around this?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

graywoulf, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to bypass login screen only when I'm home?

1. Is there any way to bypass login screen only when I'm home? - Similar Threads - bypass login screen

2. Can I bypass a login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can I bypass a login screen?: I've got an old PC from 2016 I believe that was passed down to me from my grandpa, he told me it was a friends that gave it to him cause he needed a new one, turns out he never actually used it and when he moved he gave it to me. I never used it either but I just pulled it...
  3. Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...: Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the attached device selection popup of the Windows 11 operating system in a .NET application....
  4. Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the...: Is there any way we can programmatically default to a selection of PIN only and bypass the attached device selection popup of the Windows 11 operating system in a .NET application....
  5. Login Bypass

Login Bypass: I know this question has been asked before, but none of the responses works for me. I had to reinstall everything on my Toshiba laptop today, and as I was going through the setup, I was asked to create a PIN to access my computer. Not a password, a PIN. Now, every time I...
  6. Any way to fix this (login screen)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to fix this (login screen): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-The-Moon- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7r3f9/any_way_to_fix_this_login_screen/
  7. Is it possible to bypass the login screen?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is it possible to bypass the login screen?: Hello again, Whenever I boot up my laptop, I get a popup that says that my password is invalid. I click on OK and it goes to another screen where I now have three options to login, all pertaining to my email password. I found the way to switch off the PIN code login but I...
  8. Is it possible to bypass the login screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to bypass the login screen?: Hello again, Whenever I boot up my laptop, I get a popup that says that my password is invalid. I click on OK and it goes to another screen where I now have three options to login, all pertaining to my email password. I found the way to switch off the PIN code login but I...
  9. Bypass Windows 10 login screen

Bypass Windows 10 login screen: How do you bypass the windows 10 pro login screen so you don't have to enter the password? I have seen several comments where it tells you to go to netplwiz and uncheck the box but it does not show me the box to uncheck or any way of skipping the screen....
  10. Any way to make computer sleep on login screen when inactive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to make computer sleep on login screen when inactive?: The owner of the transitional house I live in keeps unplugging my power strip because the computer somehow wakes up when I'm asleep or at work. I don't know if someone is purposely touching the mouse or keyboard, or if it's somehow accidental, but he unplugs it if I'm not...