Windows 10: Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...

Discus and support Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I work at an ATM company, our ATMs runs on Win 10. As it runs on private network, we have to activate windows using installation ID. We get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Hasibul Alam Refat, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...

I work at an ATM company, our ATMs runs on Win 10. As it runs on private network, we have to activate windows using installation ID. We get the installation ID by going into Run and typing slui 4. It is an unnecessarily lengthy process which includes calling on phone to get product key. Is there any alternative way to get this product key by email or any website? Because, the calling on the phone part takes up a lot of time.

:)

Hasibul Alam Refat, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 11, 2023
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 11, 2023
  4. GNJha Win User

Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...

1. Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using... - Similar Threads - bypass Phone calling

2. Is there a way to change audio devices used on calls in Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change audio devices used on calls in Phone Link?: I have a headset with mic which is set as the default speaker and microphone for communications, and I also have some desktop speakers and a standalone microphone which are always plugged in.By default, Phone Link is using the desktop speakers and the standalone microphone,...
  3. Is there a way to change audio devices used on calls in Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to change audio devices used on calls in Phone Link?: I have a headset with mic which is set as the default speaker and microphone for communications, and I also have some desktop speakers and a standalone microphone which are always plugged in.By default, Phone Link is using the desktop speakers and the standalone microphone,...
  4. Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...: I work at an ATM company, our ATMs runs on Win 10. As it runs on private network, we have to activate windows using installation ID. We get the installation ID by going into Run and typing slui 4. It is an unnecessarily lengthy process which includes calling on phone to get...
  5. Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...

Is there any way to bypass the Phone calling part in windows 10 activation process using...: I work at an ATM company, our ATMs runs on Win 10. As it runs on private network, we have to activate windows using installation ID. We get the installation ID by going into Run and typing slui 4. It is an unnecessarily lengthy process which includes calling on phone to get...
  6. Any way to get a phone for phone verification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to get a phone for phone verification?: I don't have a phone number that can receive sms. Is there any way to verify with email instead, or any way to get a phone? I asked my friends and family members but none of them have a phone for me to use....
  7. Any way to get a phone for phone verification?

Any way to get a phone for phone verification?: I don't have a phone number that can receive sms. Is there any way to verify with email instead, or any way to get a phone? I asked my friends and family members but none of them have a phone for me to use....
  8. 3 way call with Phone link Your phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 way call with Phone link Your phone: Is it possible to make 3 way call with the Phone Link previously known as Your Phone?99% of my work calls are 3 way calls me, client, interpreter.I was able to initiate two calls at the same time but there's no "Merge" button to merger the call and have a 3 way call.I am...
  9. 3 way call with Phone link Your phone

3 way call with Phone link Your phone: Is it possible to make 3 way call with the Phone Link previously known as Your Phone?99% of my work calls are 3 way calls me, client, interpreter.I was able to initiate two calls at the same time but there's no "Merge" button to merger the call and have a 3 way call.I am...
  10. any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any way just to use part of a picture as a wallpaper: without going into photoshop, like i want to use portions of my jpegs and photos as wallpapers and i wanted to know is there a secret way to do that in windows 10 submitted by /u/AllmightBlack [link] [comments]...