Windows 10: Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even?

Discus and support Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The title may be a little confusing, I apologize. But when I adjust the volume on my computer (with headphones in, that's how I usually listen) it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/red_tupperware, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even?

The title may be a little confusing, I apologize. But when I adjust the volume on my computer (with headphones in, that's how I usually listen) it increases by a lot. For example, volume 2 is low, but volume 8 is literally blasting through my headphones. Is there any way to make it more even and spread out more evenly across the spectrum? I can't even imagine how loud it will be on volume 20. Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/red_tupperware
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/red_tupperware, Oct 21, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even? :p

cadaveca, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    I need to disable windows calibration in Windows 10

Hello,

• When you say “disable windows calibration” are you referring to Color calibration in windows 10?
    I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Calibrate your display” to know more about color calibration in
    Windows 10. Check if it helps

"Get the best display on your monitor"

Get the best display on your monitor

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even?

Display Color Calibration

We appreciate the detailed information. You can try uninstalling the driver in Device Manager and reboot the device. After the restart the system will automatically install the driver, then you can try to

calibrate the display
    again.

If you don't want to uninstall the driver, we suggest that you try the below steps:

• Go to Color Management using Search or Cortana.
    • Click on Advanced tab.
    • Select Change system defaults.
    • On the new window, click on the “Advanced” tab on the upper side of the window.
    • Now you will need to check the box next to “Use Windows default calibration”.
    • Left click or tap on the “Close” button.
    • Left click on the “Devices” tab you have on the upper side of the window.
    • Select the “Set as default profile”.
    • Reboot the device and see if your calibrate screen feature is okay now.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even?

1. Is there any way to calibrate the sound to make it more even? - Similar Threads - calibrate sound more

2. is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?: i tried to find anything on the internet but i didn't find anything that would help me, i also tried using ctrl and scrolling but that didn't help align the icons...
  3. is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to make desktop symmetrical?: i tried to find anything on the internet but i didn't find anything that would help me, i also tried using ctrl and scrolling but that didn't help align the icons...
  4. My microphone is barely making any sounds even though everything is at 100%.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone is barely making any sounds even though everything is at 100%.: I've tried searching Google for a while now, I've tried everything people said but I can't seem to find a solution. My microphone is really quiet I have to scream for other to be able to hear me and it's brand new. I've tried anything that's on google.Please, if you're gonna...
  5. File explorer - any way to make more readable

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer - any way to make more readable: Hi folks Is there any way to make file explorer more readable with better fonts etc -- just compare Windows XP and current W10 virtual machines -- IMO the XP one is a zillion times more readable etc. [img] Cheers jimbo 173857
  6. Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to fix it? (More in comment below): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smaartscz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqx74l/is_there_any_way_to_fix_it_more_in_comment_below/
  7. Third party apps for calibration and dimming screen even more than the minimum not...

Third party apps for calibration and dimming screen even more than the minimum not...: I used Datacolor software for calibrating my display and today it says that this app can't run on your pc. It used to run until yesterday. Also another software I used to sun my windows screen below minimum called Pangobright has the same problem. I tried all other screen...
  8. a way to increase microphone volume even more?

a way to increase microphone volume even more?: i have my microphone turned up to 100% in the settings (and in discord), however it still sounds a little quiet, even when right in front of my mouth. is there a way i could fix this? submitted by /u/dickcheddar2 [link] [comments]...
  9. Fan is making more much sound ( nonsense )

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan is making more much sound ( nonsense ): I am facing the issue that my laptop's fan start giving nonsense voice what to call it I do not know what properly ask . but the issue running with fan voice from two day how can I fix it ?...
  10. Is there any way to force more resources to an app?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there any way to force more resources to an app?: I have a new backup drive (WD MyCloud) and new software to backup a large amount of data (1.5TB). the process is progressing extremely slow (only about 20 GB/day). When I look at task manager I see that little or no GPU and only 14% of memory being used. Is there some...